Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PWC
    92 Superjet, 98 GSXL, 06 SXR, 96 Superjet, 07 Superjet, 99 GP800

I once asked a representative of a major auto manufacturer when they were going to stop making $hitty vehicles and selling them for way too much. His answer was simple..."when people stop buying them".

Everythime a consumer spends their money on a product, they are voting in favour of that product. I personally vowed to never support Ford again and have honoured that commitment for over 25 yrs now and will continue to do so.

Vote with your money, every consumer has the power!
    92 Freestyle Superjet, 98 GSXL SS, 06 SXR, 96 Freeride Superjet, 07 Freeride Superjet, 99 GP800

Quote Originally Posted by Boykid88 View Post
    I once asked a representative of a major auto manufacturer when they were going to stop making $hitty vehicles and selling them for way too much. His answer was simple..."when people stop buying them".

Everythime a consumer spends their money on a product, they are voting in favour of that product. I personally vowed to never support Ford again and have honoured that commitment for over 25 yrs now and will continue to do so.

Vote with your money, every consumer has the power!
    Thats true and sounds like you where talking to someone at GM haha and look whats happening to them...