Thread: Help Please !

PWC
    98 Yam Waverunner

Default Help Please !

Would anyone have or know where to get the choke cable linkage off the back of the carb. A junk carb or such would be great. It's not a replaceable part. 98 760 Yam Waverunner.
    Thanks
    Bob

PWC
    98 SXi Pro

A better option would be to completely remove the choke system & install a primer system. It would then start much easier when cold. Otherwise, I'll see if I have an old part laying around for you.

Chester
    4 out of the 5 voices in my head say, pull the trigger!

Chester

PWC
    98 Yam Waverunner

Thanks Chester
    Can you give me more details on this primer system please. Is there an aftermarket kit or a way to adapt the existing setup? Or an old carb core sitting around. It is a pain to pull the seat and hold the choke closed each morning start.
    Thanks
    Bob

PWC
    98 SXi Pro

Bob,
    Yes there is an aftermarket primer system that is available for PWC's. I think I still have a couple of them in stock. I haven't had a chance to find a the part you need. I usually keep them when I remove them to install primers for my customers. I have them for Yamaha, Kawasaki and Sea-Doo so could you please send me a picture of the part so I find the right one? If you want, you can call me at 778-241-0446.

Chester
    4 out of the 5 voices in my head say, pull the trigger!

Chester