PWC
    Honda Aquatrax F-12X GPScape

Thumbs up Hondas to be sold in Canada

Here's some good news for couch riders.
    According to the story on personalwatercraft.com, Honda has finally decided to sell the Aquatrax in Canada (about freekin' time!)
    They could go on sale as early as April or May, only at select dealers of course.
    Look for the F-15X to be sold this year & maybe the F-12's to be sold at a later date.
    Even though our dollar is at par, don't look for the Canadian prices to be the same as the American prices.

Yes, I live in Ontario and would like to buy a honda pwc, won't settle for anything less. Please, Where can I purchase one in Ontario?

PWC
    Honda Aquatrax F-12X GPScape

Hey juice,
    The latest I heard is that the F-15X will be available in May/June. More than likely only in southern Ontario at a very limited number of Honda dealers. If you want an F-12X, I'd be looking in the States for one 'cause I don't think Honda will be selling those here. Check out www.pwc-traderonline.com

PWC
    2008 Honda Aquatrax F-15X

I just bought mine here in Ottawa at Powersports Canada. I've bought 5 bikes from them over the years and am now getting into the water. I'll keep you guys posted on how I like it.

i'm really good friends with a girl whos father happens to own a honda dealership in saskatoon and they fired one up last week and i gotta check it out. unreal machines i think my dad is going to pick one up.

PWC
    97 Seadoo GS

I was driving down the 401 with my doo and saw a guy with a honda boat in early July.