Thread: 2007 Seadoo RXP

PWC
    2007 Seadoo RXP 215SC

Default 2007 Seadoo RXP

I have for sale a 2007 Seadoo RXP 215SC viper Red. Comes with a Triton alum trailer, RXP tarp, and 1 year warranty. The ski has 29 hrs on it and the motor has 8hrs. During the summer i left it on a seadoo lift under a canopy and it made its winter home in a heated garage. When i bought the ski i didnt change out the ceramic washers and they went south trashing my engine. After a battle i got a new engine from seadoo and only put 8 hrs on it before i put it away. I have all receipts and statements from my dealer. I am located in North Battleford, Saskatchewan and have to sell because i am buying a house. My price is 15,500 OBO. PM for more info and pics

cheers

KD

PWC
    2007 Seadoo RXP 215SC

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by SaskRXP07 View Post
    I have for sale a 2007 Seadoo RXP 215SC viper Red. Comes with a Triton alum trailer, RXP tarp, and 1 year warranty. The ski has 29 hrs on it and the motor has 8hrs. During the summer i left it on a seadoo lift under a canopy and it made its winter home in a heated garage. When i bought the ski i didnt change out the ceramic washers and they went south trashing my engine. After a battle i got a new engine from seadoo and only put 8 hrs on it before i put it away. I have all receipts and statements from my dealer. I am located in North Battleford, Saskatchewan and have to sell because i am buying a house. My price is 15,500 OBO. PM for more info and pics

cheers

KD
    BUMP!

PWC
    2007 Seadoo RXP 215SC

Quote Originally Posted by SaskRXP07 View Post
    BUMP!

ROCK THE BUMP!! Q( ' 'Q)

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

Jetski-ing in Saskatchewan? What next, frisdoo?

Where do u ride? Are there lots of lake?
    Last edited by TheBaldEagle; 04-14-2008 at 07:26 AM.
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition