Default Vintage Sea-doo Production Numbers

Hello

I've been trying to get a handle on actual number of units sold in the original 1968/69 Sea-doo series.

Bombardier Museum can't/won't help as they tell me that info is not available. (cha right)

Plan B was to try to sweet-talk someone at Canada Border Service (the agent for boat licensing nowadays) to see if they could check the license database by year/manufacturer for any still on the books. Unfortunately they don't have a database. Actually they do but its the old steel kind with sliding drawers and manilla folders filed by license number.

Any thoughts on any other way to search?

I'm thinking it might take a polaroid of some Bombardier/BRP exec sporting a riding crop & stiletto heels to get me the info I want....anybody got one?

PWC
    Superjet

Bombardier Museum can't/won't help as they tell me that info is not available.
    You would think they would help you find out how many units were sold. Ill try to find some info but i think youll have better luck

I do not know how many were produced, however there were two different models to choose from. I have a guy right now I am helping to try and find info on them. I wish I could help you more, surprised that BRP and or the Musuem could not help you out.

-Keith

Thanks Jet lag & Keith

Keith, did you check my site www.oldseadoos.com ? There may be some info that your guy isn't aware off, I have some good links too.

Doug