Thread: Nor-Cal to B.C.

PWC
    lots of superjets, a 800sxr,some wave blasters, a waveblaster 2, a 650 sx, some 550s

Default Nor-Cal to B.C.

Hi fellow skiers, My name is Mike and I've been jetskiing since 1987. I joined Canadian PWC in Feb. I live in Nor-Cal, but spend 4-6 weeks in B.C. to visit my parents as well as to travel around. I'm presently looking for employment in B.C. I used to race standups starting in 1991 and ending in 2002, with a few years off in between because I managed one of the larger PWC shops in the U.S. Hopefully I'll be able to meet fellow PWC enthusiasts and get some riding time in. I have a large album of photos on Myspace (mikeski555). Thanks, Michael.

PWC
    Superjet

Welcome to the forum Mike
    Lots of work here in BC but the cost of living is high.

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

Welcome!

We ride lots out here and you are always welcome to join in!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

Quote Originally Posted by mikeski555 View Post
    Hi fellow skiers, My name is Mike and I've been jetskiing since 1987. I joined Canadian PWC in Feb. I live in Nor-Cal, but spend 4-6 weeks in B.C. to visit my parents as well as to travel around. I'm presently looking for employment in B.C. I used to race standups starting in 1991 and ending in 2002, with a few years off in between because I managed one of the larger PWC shops in the U.S. Hopefully I'll be able to meet fellow PWC enthusiasts and get some riding time in. I have a large album of photos on Myspace (mikeski555). Thanks, Michael.
    Welcome aboard Mike!

If you're ever heading to Vancouver Island (specifically around Victoria)...drop me a line and I can probably hook-up a ride with a bunch of other standup riders.....one you may know from your racing days (Ian Sorrie....races couches and standups).

Cheers
    Last edited by ColdFusion; 06-02-2008 at 10:44 AM. Reason: added info

The skis: http://184.69.7.106/clients/bryan/jetski/
    No I'm not one of the fat bastards on the picnic table ;-)

PWC
    lots of superjets, a 800sxr,some wave blasters, a waveblaster 2, a 650 sx, some 550s

Hi Cold Fusion, I'll be up on Vancouver Island within 6 weeks. I need to put my 96 Superjet together and I'll be ready to play.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeski555 View Post
    Hi Cold Fusion, I'll be up on Vancouver Island within 6 weeks. I need to put my 96 Superjet together and I'll be ready to play.
    Hey Mike,

Just saw your post now....guess I wasn't subscribed to the thread ;-)

Let me know when you'll be up here...I'll be sure to get my RAD flywheel in by then ;-)

Cheers

The skis: http://184.69.7.106/clients/bryan/jetski/
    No I'm not one of the fat bastards on the picnic table ;-)