Default Don't ruin it for the rest of us, stay away from wreck beach

PWC
    Sadly not anymore

A few fucking morons ruin it for everyone. We've gone by wreak beach a bunch of times and have never seen anyone behaving like this.
    I also have a few problems with the article:
    Not only are these high-powered machines a danger to swimmers, Williams claims they are a detriment to the environment, pumping the air and water full of noxious chemicals, waste and noise.
    Ok, most machines are now 4 stroke - way quieter and better for the environment. Any boat is dangerous to swimmers. Whenever I've gone by there I see BOATS in the swimming area. Why are they focusing and putting the blame on only Seadoos? There are still way more boats then PWCs.

And on top of this, she said, beach-goers often have to put up with the leering and jeering of the drivers who sometimes even throw things at the bathers.
    You have got to be kidding on this. Just the nature of riding a PWC you can't throw stuff and drive at the same time. Give me a break.

I'm all for the Coast Guard or RCMP to enforce the swimming area and to get rid of morons like this, but don't just blame PWC riders in general - that's bull shit. I can guarantee boaters are just as bad.

I totally agree. Its evident from the tone of the article theres probably one person with one bad experience squawking about it.

PWC
    Sadly not anymore

Yup, and then the media just blindly reports one side of the story and blows it all out of proportion.
    How about maybe getting our side. A group that preaches and rides responsibly. But then again that would be boring and how is that a good story to print? Stupid media.

I agree with you guys, impossible to either get near and not suck up stuff into the intake, (which would be expensively careless of any rider with his/her pride ski) and throwing stuff??? That's just impossible as we all know that channel of water.

I couldn't care less to see any of the wildlife that beaches itself there.

However have passed boaters anchored there with binoculars. Pathetic.

Just have to fly by naked some day

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

I won't comment. This is ridiculous as it is with some people out there against us...
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

I sure hate to see the environmental factor always being thrown at us. The crap I see spilled off of boats is just crazy....and there are WAY more boats than PWCs....it's just a non-argument in my eyes. That said, if a green alternative became available in a stand-up model for FREESTYLE I'd get one (no the Hydrospace doesn't count...racing only so far...too hevay for freestyle).

Somebody mentioned Sea-Doo's getting the brunt of the blame. So I'll just lump that into the sit down group. I'd say this is because:

1) there are more sit downs than stand-ups

2) There are more idiots riding sit downs. Now before you sit down riders jump all over me....I said more idiots ride them....not that sit down riders are idiots. Let's face it...young guys are stupid and irresponsible...it's a genetic fact. They like to go fast and show off to the gals on shore. So they buy a souped up machine and go crazy. These are the riders making the rest of us and the sport look bad.

I watched a moron doing 360s 10 feet off shore. I can only hoope he sucked up some gravel and wrecked his impeller!!

Geez...look at me...34 and saying "young guys" ;-)

Anyways, I think you will see what I'm saying....there are more sit downs....thus more sit down riders (and a greater chance of idiots with a larger pool of riders)....which equals people hating sit downs.

So yes...plz....if you are one of the idiots buzzing Wreck beach....cut it out.

I'm quite sure that if anyone on this board sees you doing it....you might just find yourself in a heap of trouble *ahem*

Play Nice

Cheers

The skis: http://184.69.7.106/clients/bryan/jetski/
    No I'm not one of the fat bastards on the picnic table ;-)