Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Looking for a PWC demo at a BC150 event

I am looking to see how much interest I can generate in participation at a BC150 event celebrating the discovery of the Fraser River. The festival is taking place from Sept 25-28 at the New Westminster Quay on the Fraser River. Participants must be available during these 4 days, since we are not yet sure which day we will have the show. We want a short segment (approx. 30mins) of jet skis to "show-off" or do a little routine for the crowds. If you would like to get a group together to do this, compensation will be offered, and it promises to be a good time. We will base our selection on the number of participants, availability and cost. If interested, please contact Katrina at kkuntz@2010legaciesnow.com. Thanks!

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

I am on vacation back east and USA then, i am unable........
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

PWC
    Sadly not anymore

It sounds really interesting but unfortunately I wouldn't be able to commit to the 4 full days due to work.

Default Hot diggity dog!

Hard to stay in one spot, however willing to set myself on fire and do a pass through for the camera with a JetskiDetailing.com banner wavering in the background. LoL

Oh, and is this national coverage?

Though seriously, weather permitting, may be good for a few moments on the weekend, but 4 days would be difficult I think for anyone.

Would like to know more regarding comp.

OK guys....this is our time to shine....get some eyes on the sport.

I'm in. I'm not a professional freestyler, but I can do more than go fast in a straight line.....and I've got time to practice!!

I'll take the time off work and come over from Van....what I'll need is a safe place to keep my ski.

This will be a hell of a lot of fun!!

Cheers

The skis: http://184.69.7.106/clients/bryan/jetski/
    No I'm not one of the fat bastards on the picnic table ;-)

BTW....Katrina said 1 day....just not sure which of 4 days it would be...so if you could all get notice say a month or so in advance....could ya make that 1 day????

Come on...do it....you know you want to!! ;-)

Cheers

I can offer you space at my secured storage lot for the time you are here. I pay for the security that gives me some peace of mind. (cameras, gates, 8pm lock down)
    I would be available for any given day with short notice.
    Would be nice to see some of the regulars showing up, but schedules are always the problem for some.
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion View Post
    OK guys....this is our time to shine....get some eyes on the sport.

I'm in. I'm not a professional freestyler, but I can do more than go fast in a straight line.....and I've got time to practice!!

I'll take the time off work and come over from Van....what I'll need is a safe place to keep my ski.

This will be a hell of a lot of fun!!

Cheers

Good stuff....thanks for the offer SideFX!!

I've asked Katrina about covered/locked storage as well (thinking maybe a utility shed or warehouse near the Quay.

...and oh yeah...I'd be coming from Victoria...not Van...hehe

I'm going to try and track down some Havsu worthy riders I know or know about....problem is they may be in Havasu for the World Finals while this thing is on.

Anyways....I'll try and find as many riders as possible....sits and stands. If our skills aren't up to snuff....perhaps a few tricks and some riding in unison etc. may do the trick. Then maybe beach 'em and answer questions etc. for anyone in the crowd that's interested.

Now I gotta get a routine together....first one!! ;-)

Cheers

Sure thing. My ph # is listed here if you need to call.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion View Post
    Good stuff....thanks for the offer SideFX!!

I've asked Katrina about covered/locked storage as well (thinking maybe a utility shed or warehouse near the Quay.

...and oh yeah...I'd be coming from Victoria...not Van...hehe

I'm going to try and track down some Havsu worthy riders I know or know about....problem is they may be in Havasu for the World Finals while this thing is on.

Anyways....I'll try and find as many riders as possible....sits and stands. If our skills aren't up to snuff....perhaps a few tricks and some riding in unison etc. may do the trick. Then maybe beach 'em and answer questions etc. for anyone in the crowd that's interested.

Now I gotta get a routine together....first one!! ;-)

Cheers

Default Thanks guys!

Thank you to all who have taken interest in participation for this event! I am looking into secure storage by the New Westminster Quay. It is now a bit clearer that we would want a demo Saturday Sept. 27th and/or Sunday September 28th. Obviously, one jet ski only isn't much of a show, so if there was a group that could get together and create a segment, that would be best for the event and the promotion of the sport! That way the crowds could see how "cool" jet skiing is. Please co-ordinate with Cold Fusion if interested, he seems to be the ring leader here. If anyone would like an event overview please e-mail me at kkuntz@2010legaciesnow.com