Default The shit you get in your tank from Vancouver

Here are pictures from the SLX and XP.

Notice the crap in the separators and smeared on the paper.
    It even has some clumpy ones, flakes, and some residuals that felt like an abrasive.

My skis are covered and parked on a secured storage facility lot and trust they are safe under cameras. So leads me to believe it is just the filling station to blame at this point.

Filter your fuel twice if buying it downtown on the ocean under the bridge or bring your own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_3608.JPG   100_3619.JPG   100_3617.JPG   100_3618.JPG   100_3620.JPG  

PWC
    Sadly not anymore

Holy crap! No pun intended but that really sucks. I wonder how much of that wonderful sludge I have in my tank and built up in my carbs. I've filled up there a couple times I think.
    I'm guessing the owner doesn't care due to the current shutdown pending situation.

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

Duh! Those are called additives! That's why we pay so much for gasoline!!

LOL - just kidding. Kinda stupid that they dont clean their tanks frequently!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

Right on the money there Kev. It might depend on the volume in the tanker, to say, if they were running low, it may had been the reason.
    Thinking of running a dual filter for just that reason. Maybe a glass one from Lordco. I mean, what can you do when your out there? We're stuck and have to fill up.
    Being it the two skis is obvious to me.
    Pull your separator and look inside, If you see any, let me know as I intend on informing them as this has been a bit of an expense not to mention towing and down time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev26 View Post
    Holy crap! No pun intended but that really sucks. I wonder how much of that wonderful sludge I have in my tank and built up in my carbs. I've filled up there a couple times I think.
    I'm guessing the owner doesn't care due to the current shutdown pending situation.