Default ID of SuperJet fuel hose

Hey All,

Time to replace the stock blue-green fuel line with something a little sexier....

I can't remember the inside diameter of the fuel hose...you'd think the shop manual would mention it....but I don't see it anywhere!

TIA

Cheers

The skis: http://184.69.7.106/clients/bryan/jetski/
    No I'm not one of the fat bastards on the picnic table ;-)

PWC
    lots of superjets, a 800sxr,some wave blasters, a waveblaster 2, a 650 sx, some 550s

Fuel line for your jetski is 1/4" . Primer line is 1/8". I like the clear/ translucent fuel line ,so you can see the flow of fuel. The disadvantage is that particular fuel line only lasts about 24 months before it discolors and hardens.

Hey Mike,

Thanks for the info.

I've used see-through orange lines before (my old Kawi 650), but didn't have it for 24 months after installing them. I thought if it's sold as fual line it wold hold up....guess not.

Oh well....it looks good and as you said...you can see the fuel move (or any potential blockages).

Oh yeah....weren't you coming up to Vancouver Island sometime soon??

Cheers

PWC
    lots of superjets, a 800sxr,some wave blasters, a waveblaster 2, a 650 sx, some 550s

Cold Fusion I was going to be in BC in June but the the PWC market in California is tanking, dealers are going down one after another. Need to work as much as possible now because the market will be done by Sept.. I'll be in BC for a week next week but I'm not bringing any Superjets. I'll be getting my parents Jetmate ready for sale and blast back down. I'd like to go skiing in Sept.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeski555 View Post
    Cold Fusion I was going to be in BC in June but the the PWC market in California is tanking, dealers are going down one after another. Need to work as much as possible now because the market will be done by Sept.. I'll be in BC for a week next week but I'm not bringing any Superjets. I'll be getting my parents Jetmate ready for sale and blast back down. I'd like to go skiing in Sept.
    Hey Mike,

No worries....sucks that the market is dying. I'm guessing gas prices and sub-prime loans are making people dump their toys!!

So I gather you are a ski mechanic??

You saying you want to jet ski in Sept....or snow ski?

Cheers

PWC

I've been in the PWC industry since the late 1980's. I went to Vancouver Island the first week of August and did some work on a Jetmate. I'll be back In a month or two to hopefully do some jetskiing, but I need to sell a Superjet and a WaveBlaster first.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeski555 View Post
    I've been in the PWC industry since the late 1980's. I went to Vancouver Island the first week of August and did some work on a Jetmate. I'll be back In a month or two to hopefully do some jetskiing, but I need to sell a Superjet and a WaveBlaster first.
    Good stuff....drop me a line if you can make it.

A Jetmate huh....wow....not too many of those still around I bet.

PWC

I've been contacted about my blasters. I have three, I will sell two. I have 62t as well as 61x cases for the skis. Can build the engines with new Pro X or Wiesco pistons, stock, with a pipe or even ported. One ski has a stock paint, it still looks great. The other ski will be painted by Streamline Designs. His myspace sight is STREAMLINE ( all in caps ). I do not like to sell skis, even if they run, unless I do complete rebuilds ( min.- new pistons,crank seals and a trued OEM crankshaft. To keep a good rep.