PWC
    2001 Seadoo GTX DI

Default Looking for used seadoo lift/ramp

If anybody out there has a used lift or ramp (homemade or otherwise) that they are not using anymore and would like to sell please send me a PM. My cottage is in the Brockville, Ontario area so anything within a couple hundred kms would be preferred. Let me know if you think you have what I am looking for!

Thanks everyone.

PWC
    2001 Seadoo GTX DI

Just wanted to refresh this thread and let the forum know that I am still looking!!!

im also looking for one

Default sea doo lift for sale

Hello; I have an all aluminum seadoo lift for sale, it is at my cottage in Cloyne, ON, $400 picked up (I am new to this list; can you reply to my email? or just reply to this list and I'll check periodically...)

PWC
    2004 GTX 4TEC SC LTD

tlyons ....Do you still have lift.?I am looking for a lift for a 3 seater (700 lbs)
    I am in the Belleville area.

I have two steel teeter-totter lifts for sale that I had custom fabricated to lift my seadoos out of the water. They are located in Lion's Head, ONT. This is my first time on this forum. Please email me directly if interested at mrgdownunder@hotmail.com.

PWC
    sea doo gtx

Default Pwc lift

Quote Originally Posted by tlyons View Post
    Hello; I have an all aluminum seadoo lift for sale, it is at my cottage in Cloyne, ON, $400 picked up (I am new to this list; can you reply to my email? or just reply to this list and I'll check periodically...)
    Has the lift sold yet?

PWC
    Sea Doo RXT IS 255

I am also in the market for a used sea-doo lift for a 2009 RXT is 255. Please let me know if anyone has something available. I can pick up within several hundred miles of Toronto.

Hello.. If you still have this Seadoo lift for sale, I am very interested... Please call me at (613) 218-6812 or e-mail me at mikewestra@hotmail.com.

Thanks in advance for your time !!

Mike

I have a Galvanized Steel Seadoo lift with 110 V Electric Winch available for sale. It is approximately 5 years old and located on Lake Simcoe about an hour north of Toronto. Please email hinitz@rogers.com if interested.