Default '08 Yamaha FXHO Cruiser for sale

My '08 Yamaha FX Cruiser High Output has been carefully broken in but has only 6 hours on it. It has the balance of the warranty (just less than 8 months) and includes:
    -EZ Load Trailer with 1 2/3 year warranty remaining.
    -Matching Yamaha FX Series trailerable cover.
    -Yamaha fenders (2).
    -Visibility Spout cut-off valve installed.

This machine has one of the best reputations in the business for reliability and with the High Output (160 HP) motor, it's power to fuel consumption is amazing - it will hit 60 mph w.o.t. yet sips fuel!

I'm reluctantly parting with it after such a short time simply because we've decided we can't live without a dog and, everything considered, would be better off with a boat again. Wish I could afford both...

The Yamaha Canada website lists my model for $15549. The trailer is $999; the cover $232 and the fenders $54. Total is $16835, but the first $11,750 or best offer will take it. If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone who might be, please post back or PM me. I'm in the Victoria, B.C. area.

Thanks very much,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	untitled5.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	46.9 KB 
ID:	268

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerBoy View Post
    My '08 Yamaha FX Cruiser High Output has been carefully broken in but has only 6 hours on it. It has the balance of the warranty (just less than 8 months) and includes:
    -Yamaha fenders (2).

This machine has one of the best reputations in the business for reliability and with the High Output (160 HP) motor, it's power to fuel consumption is amazing - it will hit 60 mph w.o.t. yet sips fuel!

I'm reluctantly parting with it after such a short time simply because we've decided we can't live without a dog and, everything considered, would be better off with a boat again. Wish I could afford both...

The Yamaha Canada website lists my model for $15549. The trailer is $999; the cover $232 and the fenders $54. Total is $16835, but the first $11,750 or best offer will take it. If anyone is interested, or knows of anyone who might be, please post back or PM me. I'm in the Victoria, B.C. area.

Thanks very much,

bump.

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

Friggin' great looking machine!

Did u try craigslist too?
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldEagle View Post
    Friggin' great looking machine!

Did u try craigslist too?
    Thanks. Yes - she's listed on Craigslist Victoria and Vancouver; Used Victoria, Nanaimo, Vancouver and the Okanagan, plus Buy and Sell Victoria and Vancouver - oh, ya - and the Victoria paper this weekend and next.

I'll definitely make someone a good deal as it's a great time to buy a boat (not a great time to sell, mind you!).

Okay - time to get SERIOUS. I've just a bought new boat, so I've reduced the price of my Yami to try to move it! $10,750 o.b.o. takes her!

7 months Yamaha factory warranty plus 19 months EZ Loader Trailer warranty left. There's no risk here. 6 hours on the clock - that's it.

Name:	DSC00633.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	252.6 KB 
ID:	270

Quote Originally Posted by GeezerBoy View Post
    -Yamaha fenders (2).

Thanks very much,