PWC
    2 '89' Kawasaki SX 650's

Default Hi Guys, Here's my Intro

I've been riding since 91. Got a couple of sx 650's. One for me, one for the wife. We don't get to ride as much as I would like, but it's getting better. 4 kids under 10 can make it a little difficult at the beach. It doesn't feel right to go without her either. I've got my dirtbike for that.

One ski is bone stock, right down to the factory aluminum impellor. This one is the wife's ski. Got lots of goodies for it but she won't let me put them on. She says leave it alone thats what I'm used to.
    Second is mine. Relativley stock. Water box, Ride plate, Skat, Scoop, and bars.
    I used to have three but I sold one to skot124. Unfortunatley it blew up after he rode it for three weeks.
    We usually ride at Cultus. I know... some hate it... too busy... but we used to always go to Allouette and the crabby people that can't back up their trailers finally chased us away.

Thats me in a nutshell.

You guys seem like a tight group. Glad to be on board.
    Last edited by no fear here; 09-10-2008 at 07:27 AM.

PWC
    hydrospace, rxp, 15f,superjet, x-2

Quote Originally Posted by no fear here View Post
    I've been riding since 91. Got a couple of sx 650's. One for me, one for the wife. We don't get to ride as much as I would like, but it's getting better. 4 kids under 10 can make it a little difficult at the beach. It doesn't feel right to go without her either. I've got my dirtbike for that.

One ski is bone stock, right down to the factory aluminum impellor. This one is the wife's ski. Got lots of goodies for it but she won't let me put them on. She says leave it alone thats what I'm used to.
    Second is mine. Relativley stock. Water box, Ride plate, Skat, Scoop, and bars.
    I used to have three but I sold one to skot124. Unfortunatley it blew up after he rode it for three weeks.
    We usually ride at Cultus. I know... some hate it... too busy... but we used to always go to Allouette and the crabby people that can't back up their trailers finally chased us away.

Thats me in a nutshell.

You guys seem like a tight group. Glad to be on board.

hi, what about riding buoys under the port man bridge? anybody still do that on thursdays?? was there a warranty with your buddys ski? j/k

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

Welcome to the site!

If you are out, make a post and we can all hook up!

Otherwise, we post our rides so feel free to come out and ride with us!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition