Default Looking for advice on what to buy.

I'm looking for advice on what items would be great gifts to buy for friends I know who have jet skis.
    What are the most common, most needed, or the most sought after items that would make really great gifts?
    Items that cost in the $200 to $500 range are preferred.

PWC
    Superjet

What make, model and year is his/her ski?

They all have different manufacturers, models, and years. I' m looking for general items than are not that specific...is this possible?

a new impeller?
    or get block off kits if they need them (ex. oil injection)

PWC
    Superjet

You could get them gloves, booties, wet suites, glasses, or jetski covers. A tube, water skis, or any towable thing you may think they may have fun with. If they take riding tours maybe a GPS for their trip.
    I would stay away from performance items if you dont know the info about the ski.
    Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlag
    You could get them gloves, booties, wet suites, glasses, or jetski covers. A tube, water skis, or any towable thing you may think they may have fun with. If they take riding tours maybe a GPS for their trip.
    I would stay away from performance items if you dont know the info about the ski.
    Hope this helps
    Just a heads up on the towable toys....these should only be bought for a sitdown rider....it's not recommended to tow anything with a standup (not to mention what the tow line could do to the rider's feet and legs)!! ;-)

It's also technically illegal...because when towing you must have a spotter....and you'd be hard pressed to find them a place to spot from...hehe

I'd add a quality side buckling (so the buckles don't scratch the ski during hood tricks) life jacket to that list.....Slippery and Jet Pilot make some nice ones.

Cheers

The skis: http://184.69.7.106/clients/bryan/jetski/
    No I'm not one of the fat bastards on the picnic table ;-)