Default 3 Piece Carbon Fiber eye Candy kit for RXP

Youíre looking at a 3 piece Carbon Fiber eye candy kit for the RXP. Itís 3K surface with a composite Fiber Glass backing to keep the cost down. I only have the one kit left youíre looking at right now. The intake grills bolt on just like factory. The front visor was a challenging piece to make because of how it mounts. It will mount in all the factory holes, but the 4 main push tabs in the hood must be filed down to accommodate the epoxy holding the tab. Also, the holes in the hood may need to be enlarged. You might also want to put shorter screws in as the factory ones are are pretty long. I cut an 1/8Ē off mine. It takes some playing around, but nothing major.

In all Iím happy with how everything turned out and the quality of the product. I made these because the stock chrome plastic stuff is just ugly IMO. This kit is a very easy way to add a custom look to your machine in under an hour with basic hand tools. I also have the mirrors and top storage cover in CF coming in the new year.(No price yet)

This 3 piece kit will be 299$ USD + Shipping. I have a bunch sold locally so the next batch I have coming is spoken for. I will be taking pre-orders with a deposit for the next ones. These parts do take some time to get in, so donít expect them over night.

PM me if you have any questions.

~ADSR

P.S. Sorry, my camera is junk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.JPG  

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

Looks like a very unique and high performance upgrade! Looks aggressive and cool!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

hey thanks, bro. Yeah, looks a hellava lot better than the chrome stuff.

in stock!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stock.JPG  

PWC
    rxp-x

hi there i have a 2010 rxp-x and i was wondering how much just the front piece was ? and if you had a number i could contact you at to order these.

thanks, Matt S

Default ordering

i would love to order this three piece set, when and how do i do so?

PWC
    Rxp stage4

Default Rxp carbon fibre

Hi do you still have any Caron fibre for sale, interested in any pieces you have for the rxp, live in uk so would require shipping thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ADSR View Post
    Youíre looking at a 3 piece Carbon Fiber eye candy kit for the RXP. Itís 3K surface with a composite Fiber Glass backing to keep the cost down. I only have the one kit left youíre looking at right now. The intake grills bolt on just like factory. The front visor was a challenging piece to make because of how it mounts. It will mount in all the factory holes, but the 4 main push tabs in the hood must be filed down to accommodate the epoxy holding the tab. Also, the holes in the hood may need to be enlarged. You might also want to put shorter screws in as the factory ones are are pretty long. I cut an 1/8Ē off mine. It takes some playing around, but nothing major.

In all Iím happy with how everything turned out and the quality of the product. I made these because the stock chrome plastic stuff is just ugly IMO. This kit is a very easy way to add a custom look to your machine in under an hour with basic hand tools. I also have the mirrors and top storage cover in CF coming in the new year.(No price yet)

This 3 piece kit will be 299$ USD + Shipping. I have a bunch sold locally so the next batch I have coming is spoken for. I will be taking pre-orders with a deposit for the next ones. These parts do take some time to get in, so donít expect them over night.

PM me if you have any questions.

~ADSR

P.S. Sorry, my camera is junk.

Back up after a long break.

New price is 260 shipped within north america.