PWC
    sea-doo

Question 1993 sea-doo gtx

Can any one help, i have been given a 1993 sea-doo gtx i was told the engine had seized, I have got it turning over but it wont start, i have got a spark at the plugs too. When i turn it over with the plugs out i get a lot of milky liquid coming out of the spark plug ports. Also it wont turn over when the plugs are in could this be down to the battery.

Please help as i know less then nothing about jetski's

Kris

PWC
    lots of superjets, a 800sxr,some wave blasters, a waveblaster 2, a 650 sx, some 550s

Hi Kris9110, The milky liquid coming out of your spark plug holes are a combination of oil ,water and some fuel. If your motor is seized your pistons and cylinder wall have been scored and you will need to hone the cylinder at the very least or bore the cylinder to make your engine runnable. Your pistons are most likely damaged beyond using. The seizure most probably came from ingestion of water into your engine eliminating a oil film between your piston and cylinder wall. This caused metal to metal friction seizing the engine. You need to save your crankshaft. You need to bath your crankshaft in oil immediately. This will stop any rust on your bearings or surfaces of importance. The water will cause rust and pit the surfaces. Causing a failure of immense proportions.

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

Welcome to the site!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

PWC
    sea-doo

I got this ski given, I was told that it was stolen recovered, the plate with the numbers on is missing off the hull and I don't no if there is a number on the engine either., I can also see the outline of the where the registration number was on the hull.

Can anyone shed some light on what I need to do to re-register it or what I need to do about this?

know nothing much about jetski's, I think that in may be a lake number, It was the big one across the hull. the ski was given to me as payment for some work I had done for a customer.

If anyone could tell me if there is any other information i can try to give please let me know.