PWC
    1995 FX-1

Default fx1-1 vs. superjet??

what are the differences? pros and cons? thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Yamaha View Post
    The fx1 isnt but I might be selling two of my three MINT square nose superjets.

Internet Meter Maid
    PWC
    the superjet

i would go with the superjet way better hull imo

PWC
    The Superjet

Default Fx1 vs sj

Hey thanks for buffing me Cream Bro!

The FX1 is a shorter, thinner, lighter ski with a nice 701 in it. There only down fall is they came with a 122mm pump which dosnt hook up that well compared to a 144mm SJ/Blaster pump. I own An fx1, 3 squares and 2 blasters and the Fx1 is by far the trickiest to ride, I love it! The SJ is a beautiful hull, well balanced, easier to ride. They have a bigger pumps but 2 of my squares are original 650 motors which are still great but not as great as a 701.

I hope that helps you out a bit, any more questions just ask. Also welcome to the forum shelby!

PWC
    1995 FX-1

It definately helps. Thanks, I am picking my Fx-1 up today. I heared guys even put in kawi pumps to compensate for the weak pump. My bro had the same Fx-1 years ago, I rode it well, I has been the only stand up Ive ever ridden. I am however looking to upgrade the intake grate. They seem to be hard to come by. Where do you ride by the way? Thx. Shelby.

the fx1 is noticably smaller and lighter, great for small lake little to no waves otherwise its a full time job just to keep it stable. marcin had one but exchanged it for a sj hull. IF you can have both than fine otherwise if you only ride small lakes/ponds. oh and don't do full speed runs as a begginer if you get it, their top end speed even in stock form is way to fast for the size of the hull.