Question course anyone? (BC)

Anyone interested in setting up a course this year?

PWC
    lots of superjets, a 800sxr,some wave blasters, a waveblaster 2, a 650 sx, some 550s

Hi SideFX, Does the local law enforcement allow you to keep your race track set for extended periods of time? In California at most lakes, you can not set up a track with out a permit. Ther are a couple of places near me that allow you to set up the track but you need to take it down when you are finished that day. I've heard in Richland Washington/ Tri Cities area they got a permit to leave the track up all summer.

PWC
    hydrospace, rxp, 15f,superjet, x-2

tri -cities did. stand-ups only .not sure if they still do . everything is dying there.

its not like it was 6-7 years back.

on the island you can try to get away with it, but sooner or later someone bitches.

its a bit of work but if you have enough guys its well worth it.

PWC
    Seadoo GTI/GTX

The best course is around the crab traps floats at the Tsawwassen ferry spit.
    Already set up and different every day...

I would say that different venues would make it interesting. Like the crab area.
    It would be a day course, not permanent in any one location just to be fare to others using the waters. As far as permits, ....give me a break. LoL We can pick appropriate locations that don't interfere with others enjoyment.

Would like to get a list going so we can organize an event. Nothing serious, unless it evolves to be, yet just something different instead of the normal sight seeing type outings as they get dull after a few dozen runs; you all know .)
    Have lunches, build a little community of sorts, etc...
    Just an idea.........