Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hello from Orillia On

Hi guys I just want to introduce myself and put out an open invitation.
    I live at the narrows between Lakes Simcoe and Couchiching on the Couch side about six houses from Hot Knots Marina. I have four Wetbikes that sit on the lawn beside the boathouse and if you see them with the covers off then stop by because I am around and I always enjoy watching people learn to ride.
    Just so you know, I cant ride a stand up so we are even.
    So if you are cold, wet and tired or just need a break 'till the feeling comes back to your fingers you are more than welcome to drop by.

Don

Internet Meter Maid
    PWC
    the superjet

how is the water there? getting warm yet?

It's high that's for sure.

I don't ride a couch and I don't wear a dry suite so I will be waiting another couple weeks yet. The Perch are just starting to move.

cool, thats one thing I have not ridden before, wouldn't mind trying, jc we should go together so one can video

Internet Meter Maid
    PWC
    the superjet

Quote Originally Posted by AdamOntario View Post
    cool, thats one thing I have not ridden before, wouldn't mind trying, jc we should go together so one can video

ya when you get some time we should go up there.. don lives on a great place to ride where couch and simcoe meet at the norrow's all the big boats go threw the narrow's between and make awesome waves! how is the wetbike in the waves don??

Not good for straight out riding. It is tough going. BUT for fooling around and jumping it is like a dirt bike without the gravel in your knees.

Adam if you have never been to Big Chief Island then you are in for a suprise. Look it up on facebook, it has at least one group.

hey i may take you up on theoffer on my way up to the cottage one day this summer

Fired one up and put it by the beach last night but still too cold for me. Maybe do another tonight.

Just got laid off last friday. Fired the second and third Wetbikes on the weekend and put the boat in the water today. It is going to be a good summer. So long as the pogey pays for gas.

Internet Meter Maid
    PWC
    the superjet

thats sucks bro, best of luck