Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PWC
    1995 yamaha fx1

Default when are people going out

i am ready to put my ski on the water and am wondering when people are going out in the fraser valley

PWC
    Yamaha Superjet, PJS VHP Viper 7000, Kawasaki X2

I'm planning this Saturday or Sunday (16th or 17th of May) at Cultus, depending on which day looks like nicer weather.
    (Launching from Jade Bay.)
    John
    Last edited by Johnny340; 05-14-2009 at 09:58 AM.

PWC
    Sadly not anymore

I'm looking to go out in the next few weeks for the first time. It's hard between projects at home, work and getting a sunny day. Damn this dependance on money!

Lets set something up soon for sure.

PWC
    Seadoo RXP, RXT

Default Cultus last Saturday

I was out on Cultus last Saturday ... absolutely perfect weather to be on the water. They had just opened the boat rental place, so there were a couple of other private Seadoos and a couple of rental on the lake as well.

This was my first time jet skiing on Cultus. My first thought was "man, that's a small lake!!!" Up until then, I had only been on Cultus on a kayak or canoe. You cross the lake rather faster on an RXP!!!

PWC
    1995 yamaha fx1

sweet
    to bad i cant go out this weekend (got to work)
    but maybe some other time
    stu

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

Next week if the wx is nice!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Kev26 View Post
    Damn this dependance on money!
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...05277695921912

Have you gone ocean yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by amar View Post
    I was out on Cultus last Saturday ... absolutely perfect weather to be on the water. They had just opened the boat rental place, so there were a couple of other private Seadoos and a couple of rental on the lake as well.

This was my first time jet skiing on Cultus. My first thought was "man, that's a small lake!!!" Up until then, I had only been on Cultus on a kayak or canoe. You cross the lake rather faster on an RXP!!!

PWC
    Yamaha Superjet, PJS VHP Viper 7000, Kawasaki X2

Well the weather today was cloudy and tomorrow looks like it will be sunny so I didn't go today. I'm heading out to Jade Bay at Cultus tomorrow and probably Monday. Hope to see some of you out there!

PWC
    '07 GTX Wake 215

Quote Originally Posted by amar View Post

I took my new ski out for the first time last Sunday morning. Set out from Jade Bay around 7:30. Brrrrrrr...

Made two high-speed runs and and got that out of my system really fast (should have brought a wetsuit & gloves...) So we spent about an hour cruising along the west side of the lake (opposite the road) Made a game out of fishing for empties floating on the water.

I must say, Cultus starts to feel damn small when you're doing 105 km/h (according to GPS) I figure it's 120 seconds end to end.

*Edit to say I'm up for either Harrison or Cultus on short notice... I'll be the tall dude decked out in red (red ski, red PFD, red truck, red trailer)
    Last edited by Rampage_Rick; 05-16-2009 at 09:50 PM.