Default another vancouver area rider

hey folks.

just picked up my second 90s seadoo, an SI, and i actually plan on getting this one in the water before its stolen

looking to get together with a group for some fun in the sun asap!

PWC
    Superjet

Hello Doug

i actually plan on getting this one in the water before its stolen
    I had a kaw. standup stolen years ago. Ran inside to get a coffee on the way home and 1 minute later it was gone. :firing:

Talk to Chad because he is setting up a riding club in the lower mainland. He is looking for ideas... so PM him or post a reply to his topics.

just got an invite from a buddy at work to go to a private lake in a few weeks. its jet ski heaven apparently.

in the mean time, i may wanna hit something local.

well, the destruction of the drive shaft seal has at least let me determine that the sea doo is a 92 or possibly a 93 sp.

dunno where i got the si from. it was a spec found on google.

anyways, i am looking to replace the shaft seal, needle bearings, and probably the seal carrier. might need a new driveshaft, unless i can get this one cleaned up.

PWC
    Superjet

i am looking to replace the shaft seal, needle bearings, and probably the seal carrier. might need a new driveshaft
    The joy of having a pwc... i broke my intake this weekend. Both side rails broke off

well, nice thing is, if i don't have to replace the shaft, its less than $100 US to fix. if i have to replace the shaft....... $300