Thread: 2005 RXP seadoo

Default 2005 RXP seadoo

the last week of july my husband purchased a brand new 2005 RXP seadoo, we took it to the lake and 3 hours later it sunk!!!!! we took it out of the water, drained it , put it back in the water and did NOT start it 15 minutes later it was filled with water. We took it back to the dealer and they said the intake manifold was broke!! lucky its under warranty, hopefuly we did not get a lemon!!!!!!

PWC
    Superjet

Hello heavenbound and Welcome to Canadian PWC
    I hope everthing works out for you and you get back on the water soon. Its a pain when something like that happens just after you bought it.

I had to change your login name to under 14 letters/numbers because there was a bug in the "Max username"
    "www.heavenbound.4@netzero.com" was alittle toooo long

If you have any problems email me at jetlag@canadianpwc.com

I'm looking at picking up the same year and model seadoo...hope the same thing doesn't happen to me.

That sucks, my engine blew up the first time out last year...

btw, i moved the sea doo topic into the sea doo section.. a sea doo is a seadoo, not a kawasaki :P

Quote Originally Posted by drudoggy9000
    btw, i moved the sea doo topic into the sea doo section.. a sea doo is a seadoo, not a kawasaki :P
    i think it's a new model from kawasaki lol

PWC
    '98 Challenger 1800 Wake

You guys are confirming my doubts on the new RXP.
    People are buying into the "salesman horsepower" amd bying these things because of the 215HP but it translates into lots of problems and not much top speed.

I set up a guy with a 95 XP800, and he blew away an RXP - start, mid, top, everywhere !

Okay so the XP wasn't stock but even with the mods its still a fraction of the cost of an RXP.

www.JetR.ca

I have an 04 RXP and it has been flawless. I would recommend them to anybody.
    Do you want to go fast? Check out:
    WWW.GREENHULK.NET

I am buyign oen next week hopefully.