Default wanted to pay 800 give me options

willing to spend 800 on something, must be running water condition for this year need it asap because of going away email me at ian_w91@hotmail.com or reply to thread

PWC
    701 SN SJ

well for 800 bones you ain't going to get too much...the only thing I can think of would be an older 440/550 or even a 650 kawi standup. You might find an old seadoo/waverunner sitdown for that but i guess it depends what you want.

Also check out craigslist buffalo...you could probably find something that you could bring across in your prce range.
    FIBRENEW SIMCOE MUSKOKA
    Amazing leather and vinyl repair!
    Marine, Automotive, Furniture, RV's, powersports, and much more!
    www.fibrenew.com/simcoe-muskoka

Fixed steer 808 Bigbore RN SJ

what about up towards 1000?

PWC
    X2

About the same...
    I'm selling a 1989 Kawasaki X2 for $1400. Runs great and has a larger 44mm carb.

PWC
    701 SN SJ

Unfortunately up here in canada your not going to find to much decent in the 800-1000 range unless you find a super once in a lifetime deal. I'd say for anything decent you would be into at least $1500 and up. But again it all depends what you want and are willing to settle for.
    FIBRENEW SIMCOE MUSKOKA
    Amazing leather and vinyl repair!
    Marine, Automotive, Furniture, RV's, powersports, and much more!
    www.fibrenew.com/simcoe-muskoka

Fixed steer 808 Bigbore RN SJ

ok here it is.

I was given a 1995 seadoo spx with vts from a buddy who blew the engine...i removed the engine and took the top end off to discover a smoked piston and damaged head.

After MANY phone calls and a 7 hour drive I located a new jug (2 actually) and head along with a few other bits and pieces.

Next stop is the local seadoo dealer for new gaskets etc....i then wait two days for the parts only to discover they ordered the wrong gaskets...so ANOTHER two days goes by and finally the gaskets come in...finally the right parts and the rebuild can begin !!

Finally got the top end back together...new gaskets etc...and the engine..exhaust etc re-installed.

The engine will fire but just barely keeps running...any addition of fuel kills the engine.

This 'fun' weekend project is becoming rapidly a real pain in the *ss and as such I am now no longer enamored or interested in this machine.

First person who comes up with an even $1000 (or real interesting trade) can have the whole machine..extra parts and all !!

There is NO trailer....I live near BARRIE ONTARIO.

My name is Rob

You may e-mail me at "hollywoodbrfan@hotmail.com" but may wait awhile for a response....alternately you may call anytime at 705-718-3610 to reach me directly.

thanks in advance