Default Where can we use our PWC's

Hello. I was at a Yamaha dealer yesterday and asked why they didn't have any PWC's. The answer was that there is no place for people to use their PWC's anymore, so the PWC market is dead as most lakes are out of bounds.

This had me thinking, so I started searching for places where I can use my PWC and had trouble finding info. Is there a list of places or maps showing where PWC's are allowed in the lower mainland, Vancouver area of BC?

Regards...

PWC
    1990 550sx and 2006 800sxr

I camped and rode at Kawkwa lake in hope last summer and Cultass Lake is a popular place. There is a group of guys from Ladner that do rides on Thursday nights. There is thread in the when and where section on this board. I don't think there is any lack of places to ride in the lower mainland.

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

They are allowed almost everywhere! The only place you have to stay away from is between Lions Gate Bridge and Second Narrows http://www.canadianpwc.com/showthread.php?t=1904 .

I like to ride Cultus Lake, Harrison Lake and the Fraser. A bunch of us launch from the Port Mann and head down the Fraser to the ocean and have lunch downtown Vancouver or head over to the ferry terminal in North Van for fuel and food! Maybe even head back up past Richmond... there's ton's of places to ride.

The Yamaha guy just didnt want to be embarrassed that he had no jetskis!! Try a Seadoo dealer!!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition