Default Pics of my SX-R .. B4 and after...

Hey Guys, Bought this bone stock 04 sx-r for 3k in the winter,put some new decals on it from exotic signs.com.. tell me what u guys think. Have Great summer!! dns
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0042.jpg   IMAG0039[1].jpg   Picture 001.jpg   Picture 004.jpg  

PWC
    1990 550sx and 2006 800sxr

Looks good! I just finished puttin on my new Jet trim mats on my sxr and love the way they look. What did you do to the gunnel piece above the tray? I like the way that they look with the green.

Thx R_J, Just put jet trim mats on as well, ya u cant beat them, are u talking about the rail caps? if so i got them powder coated (new fiberglass ones from jettrim). an they turned out great. send pic of ur ski if ya have one, like to see ..anyway have a gd summer an ride safe....dns

PWC
    1990 550sx and 2006 800sxr

I just bought the basic kit without the rails.... Was out for my first ride with it installed today. It feels awesome!! Nice and grippy on the side and i can get the ass end of the ski out of the water a little higher now. It was the shortest ride ever for me though, I wiped out and the water was wetsuit temp, and I was just in shorts and life jacket.....Brrrr! I'll post some pics when I get another digital camera. They don't last too long in my hands.