PWC
    Superjet

Default Edmonton Eskimos beat Montreal Alouettes - 2005 Grey Cup

Ray led the Eskimos to a 38-35 victory over the Montreal Alouettes and was named the game's most outstanding player.

Sean Fleming booted the winning field goal in overtime to lift the Edmonton Eskimos to a thrilling 38-35 win in the 93rd Grey Cup on Sunday in what will go down as one of the greatest contests in the history of the CFL's championship game.

Fleming's 36-yarder sealed the victory for the Eskimos after Montreal quarterback Anthony Calvillo and Edmonton signal-caller Ricky Ray each tossed touchdowns in the extra period before a sellout crowd of 59,157 at Vancouver's B.C. Place Stadium.
    CBC.ca

PWC
    water wings :D

It was a great game

whats football?

foot·ball (ftbôl)
    n.

1. Sports.
    1. A game played by two teams of 11 players each on a rectangular, 100-yard-long field with goal lines and goal posts at either end, the object being to gain possession of the ball and advance it in running or passing plays across the opponent's goal line or kick it through the air between the opponent's goal posts.
    2. The inflated oval ball used in this game.
    2. Chiefly British.
    1. Rugby.
    2. Soccer.
    3. The ball used in Rugby or soccer.
    3. Informal. A problem or issue that is discussed among groups or persons without being settled: The issue of tax reform became a political football.

i'd explain it better but i don't know either

sigh

i really wish speed would air water sports again. water wednesday rocked. powerboating, jet skiing, sailboat racing.

far better than all nascar all the time. even though nascar beats watching team sports. i just can't get into watching football, basketball, or even hockey any more.