Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PWC
    Yamaha SHO

Default Georgian Bay Yamaha in Midland

Has anyone else ventured into this place? I lost my dealer ( Jack n Jill's in Midland) last summer and thought I would check out the new dealer. That will be the last time. They have familiar faces from Jack n Jill's but noone acknowledged me! Pauline used to work at Jack n Jill's when I bought my pwc - she stayed in her office and the old service guy from Jack n Jill's works there also but he is so arrogant he didn't even say hello. How do they think they are going to do when they are so rude? I give it 6 mths or less. I will be going to Snow City I guess.

PWC
    kawy standup and yamaha fzr

They are the worst! I got a call from them since they must have stolen a customer list from one of their previous employers, saying they were the new Yamaha dealer. As if I would buy anything from them. Chris( that is the guys from the Jack n Jill's service dept.) is so full of himself. He was a prick when he worked at Jack n Jill's. Bad move hiring both him and Pauline as far as Im concerned. I'll go to Parkway

PWC
    VXR

Default Georgian Bay Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    Has anyone else ventured into this place? I lost my dealer ( Jack n Jill's in Midland) last summer and thought I would check out the new dealer. That will be the last time. They have familiar faces from Jack n Jill's but noone acknowledged me! Pauline used to work at Jack n Jill's when I bought my pwc - she stayed in her office and the old service guy from Jack n Jill's works there also but he is so arrogant he didn't even say hello. How do they think they are going to do when they are so rude? I give it 6 mths or less. I will be going to Snow City I guess.
    I'm not sure if this is a legitimate post or not but I did notice that this is the only post you have put up and that you only signed up for this forum at the same time that you posted this review.

Having said that...I am sorry if you feel you had a bad experience dealing with any of us in the past. We are a new dealer and we are trying to get things rolling, thank you for the input and we will all work harder to greet each and every customer that comes in the store. If we can do anything to change your thoughts and give you a positive experience please let us now. I'm sure we will be around longer then 6 months. If you go to Snow City for service you will be in good hand, George is a great guy and the grew will take care of you.

Thanks for your input.

PWC
    The Superjet

[QUOTE=Ride Free;10395]I'm not sure if this is a legitimate post or not but I did notice that this is the only post you have put up and that you only signed up for this forum at the same time that you posted this review.

I have no dog in this fight but isnt this the pot calling the kettle black? You signed up yesterday and this was your first post, does this mean its not legitimate? If you want to defend yourself as I assume you own or work at this dealer thats one thing. However dont dis-credit another members post as 2 different members seem to have the exact same opinion on the subject.
    Blackjack/Jetworks-Gord Bush performance-Hatefactory freeride FTW

PWC
    VXR

[QUOTE=DirtyJ;10396]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ride Free View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a legitimate post or not but I did notice that this is the only post you have put up and that you only signed up for this forum at the same time that you posted this review.

I have no dog in this fight but isnt this the pot calling the kettle black? You signed up yesterday and this was your first post, does this mean its not legitimate? If you want to defend yourself as I assume you own or work at this dealer thats one thing. However dont dis-credit another members post as 2 different members seem to have the exact same opinion on the subject.
    I guess you are correct about this but it just seemed that these two new members signed up just to bash a new business and people from a store that has closed...seemed a little off but everyone can have an opinion. I am not looking to continue this back and forth we have been getting involved in several sites to be part of the good stuff and and learn from the experience of riders. Gotta go, working the Yamaha Booth at the Boat Show.

PWC
    kawy standup and yamaha fzr

It is very legitimate. I joined this a couple of years ago but forgot my password and decided to just rejoin. Shows how arrogant you are. I will not be going back- heard way to much bad stuff about the whole crew there.

I also used to deal with Jack N Jills in Midland and am sorry that they aren't there now, however now I deal with Georgian Bay Powerpsorts across from Kelsys in Midland and have had excellent service with them The technician they have is actually one of the technicians that worked for Jack n Jill's. They try their best to work with you and if you need anything they will try and get it for you.They acknowlege their customers.....so try them out. Oh ya and if anyone is looking to rent a PWC this summer they rent units as well. Nice to know when my friends come from the city for the weekend !!!

PWC
    2009 sho

Quote Originally Posted by yamagirl View Post
    I also used to deal with Jack N Jills in Midland and am sorry that they aren't there now, however now I deal with Georgian Bay Powerpsorts across from Kelsys in Midland and have had excellent service with them The technician they have is actually one of the technicians that worked for Jack n Jill's. They try their best to work with you and if you need anything they will try and get it for you.They acknowlege their customers.....so try them out. Oh ya and if anyone is looking to rent a PWC this summer they rent units as well. Nice to know when my friends come from the city for the weekend !!!
    I have to agree with the first few post
    Bought a few Sho from jacknjill and chris is Dumb
    Yamagirl girl sounds like she's works their if this is Jill pay your damm bills

No this is not Jill. I drive a Yamaha waverunner and a Yamaha R6 thats why I call myself Yamagirl. I live in Mississauga but have a cottage in Penetang. I don't know anything about Jill not paying her bills. I just stopped into Georgian Bay Powersports not to be mistaken for Georgian Bay Yamaha. Great guys !! Helped me out with my ride ...

PWC
    Yamaha SHO

Just heard that Chris and Pauline are no longer at Georgian Bay Yamaha. Looks good on them. As for Tomcat saying Jill doesn't pay her bills.. I own a company that Jack n Jill's owed money to and she came to us after they bankrupt her store and she paid me out of her own money. I even told her that it was not nessessary but she said she didn't want to owe anyone. Another company that I know of was also paid by her husband with his own money. Quit trying to hurt a nice person that can't defend herself.