PWC
    97 Seadoo GSX

Default Where to order flexible (internal wire) rubber wet exhaust hose in BC

Well I have a blown rubber exhaust hose on my 97 GSX between the water box and the hull outlet. I've been turned back by Lordco, all marine shops in Vernon, trucks stops and the seadoo dealer.

So what I'm faced with is trying to find a place I can order some flexible wet exhaust hose with internal wire so it doesn't collapse when bent in 2.5" ID. Does anyone know where I could order some? This really is ridiculous since I live in the Okanagan and it's supposedly all about boating here.

Thanks
    James
    (P.S. in case you didn't catch it, I'm in Vernon BC)

PWC
    2 '89' Kawasaki SX 650's

Default Hoses

Try Greenline Hoses. They are located on Annacis Island in Delta, BC.

I believe they are on Derwent Way. Try a google search for their #.

I have bought some exhaust coupler hoses off them in the past.
    Riding an '89' is a splash from the past!

PWC
    701 SN SJ

If you can figure out if it is the same as a 97 SPX than I might have one you can have for cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by highbeam View Post
    Well I have a blown rubber exhaust hose on my 97 GSX between the water box and the hull outlet. I've been turned back by Lordco, all marine shops in Vernon, trucks stops and the seadoo dealer.

So what I'm faced with is trying to find a place I can order some flexible wet exhaust hose with internal wire so it doesn't collapse when bent in 2.5" ID. Does anyone know where I could order some? This really is ridiculous since I live in the Okanagan and it's supposedly all about boating here.

Thanks
    James
    FIBRENEW SIMCOE MUSKOKA
    Amazing leather and vinyl repair!
    Marine, Automotive, Furniture, RV's, powersports, and much more!
    www.fibrenew.com/simcoe-muskoka

Fixed steer 808 Bigbore RN SJ

PWC
    701 SN SJ

your other otion if the blown out part is not too bad is to cut out the bad part and install a aluminum or whatever sleeve that will slide inside the exhaust hose and use 2 clamps to hold it together.

Quote Originally Posted by highbeam View Post

Thanks
    James
    FIBRENEW SIMCOE MUSKOKA
    Amazing leather and vinyl repair!
    Marine, Automotive, Furniture, RV's, powersports, and much more!
    www.fibrenew.com/simcoe-muskoka

Fixed steer 808 Bigbore RN SJ

PWC
    97 Seadoo GSX

Heh, great minds think alike, I did toss an aluminum section in there but because it burned out the 180 Deg. section I just can't make the bend properly without kinking it. I found a local supplier the next city over who will even bring it to my town with an employee who lives here for free. Pretty darn nice when I'm locked down with full time hours the same as theirs.

Thanks for the responses.

PWC
    97 Seadoo GSX

I picked up some pretty nice wet exhaust hose from Allans-Hose-&-All (I think that's the name) in Kelowna. The employee I talked to even brought it home with her to Vernon so I could pick it up. Now that's awesome service. I just have to toss it on the thing, although since I'm waiting for boxes of parts that may be a while.

PWC
    Rickter XFS, Yam FX1

Next time you can try ordering from siliconhoses.com, prebent hose, many diameters, I got good service with reasonable prices before.