Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Default 1994 WaveBlaster Sport Spec

    Looking at selling my waveblaster to buy an aftermarket sj hull. Ski was setup very clean and i was told a yamaha race team tech named kenny sims. I have the paper work to prove he did own the ski. Ski has newer paint and turf and looks great.

    Mods:

    Full 62t motor
    Ported intake manifold
    New factory pipe mod chamber which has been modded by kenny
    Aftermarket waterbox
    New ada head 33cc domes
    Modded dual 38 carbs
    New hot products Flame arrestors
    Pro Taper fat bars
    Ocean pro ride plate
    Moddified turn nozzle
    Custom pitch impellor
    Recovered and stitched seat

    Ski is very clean with no real scrapes or cracks very clean ski
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lakeshore-20111215-00176.jpg  

  2. #2

    Default

    How much you asking ? and why you selling ?

  3. #3

    Default

    Going aftermarket sj hull, asking 3500

  4. #4

    Default

    you keep switchin so many skis i cant even keep track anymore ! .. we just bought a blaster dont sell we can all ride em together ,,,, ohh and found a SJ B-pipe with nice chamber btw .. and then sold my blaster B-pipe to jason on trade
    we will ride our blaster this summer see how we like it and decide if we will be keeping it or not ..

    we have teh wetjet 701 with kraze carb set up and the b-pipe to toss into Daniels ski .. all sittn in my kitchen at the moment

    bump for your blaster

  5. #5

    Default

    nice blaster i know kenny sims and he does great work, his blasters are very fast and has been working on skis for decades, lots of great parts on this ski

  6. #6

    Default race it !

    Hopefully someone who buys it brings it to the races that is to good of a blaster not to race it. I rode it last year and its real good !!!!!
    Good luck someone will be very happy !!!

  7. #7
    Member
    Location
    Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
    PWC
    Yamaha Superjet
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alex_hockey View Post
    Looking at selling my waveblaster to buy an aftermarket sj hull. Ski was setup very clean and i was told a yamaha race team tech named kenny sims. I have the paper work to prove he did own the ski. Ski has newer paint and turf and looks great.

    Mods:

    Full 62t motor
    Ported intake manifold
    New factory pipe mod chamber which has been modded by kenny
    Aftermarket waterbox
    New ada head 33cc domes
    Modded dual 38 carbs
    New hot products Flame arrestors
    Pro Taper fat bars
    Ocean pro ride plate
    Moddified turn nozzle
    Custom pitch impellor
    Recovered and stitched seat

    Ski is very clean with no real scrapes or cracks very clean ski
    Don't suppose the blaster is still for sale, is it?

  8. #8
    Member
    Location
    gta
    PWC
    blaster dual carb 61xcase 62t jugs ported etc, kawasaki js750
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Shipard View Post
    Don't suppose the blaster is still for sale, is it?

    no i bought the ski from him a few months back, but all the mods were taken out, so i put in a 61x case with ported big bore 62t jugs (4mm over for 754cc) and 0.02 shaved head, dual intake 44mikuni ported with velocity stacks, top loader, etc...

    I am still looking for a good pipe to go with it though as what i am running now cannot keep up with the rest of the setup, pipes are hard to come by... will prob order new... or make one.

    there is a good one being listed in whitby

  9. #9
    Member
    Location
    Newmarket, Ontario, Canada
    PWC
    Yamaha Superjet
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucasffer View Post
    no i bought the ski from him a few months back, but all the mods were taken out, so i put in a 61x case with ported big bore 62t jugs (4mm over for 754cc) and 0.02 shaved head, dual intake 44mikuni ported with velocity stacks, top loader, etc...

    I am still looking for a good pipe to go with it though as what i am running now cannot keep up with the rest of the setup, pipes are hard to come by... will prob order new... or make one.

    there is a good one being listed in whitby
    I'd love one but I don't have the room now. I have a superjet and GP1200R. I plan on replacing the GPR with an FZS in a year or two, but I'd love an SXR in the meantime too! Too many toys to choose from. Is the one in Whitby on Kijjiji? I like the look of the white one on there now.

  10. #10
    Member
    Location
    gta
    PWC
    blaster dual carb 61xcase 62t jugs ported etc, kawasaki js750
    Posts
    5

    Default

    yeah that white one is NICE!, def a clean ski

Similar Threads

  1. Need tuning tips for Factory Pipe spec 2
    By SideFX in forum Sea-Doo
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-31-2011, 12:14 AM
  2. Kawasaki 1994 650 TS
    By Ang4th in forum PWC - For Sale
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 11:50 AM
  3. new to the sport from Edmonton
    By ABfreestyle in forum New Members
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-30-2010, 08:25 AM
  4. Jet Sport News # 12 / 07
    By RSS-Bot in forum PWC News and Special Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 09:11 PM
  5. new to the sport looking at this jet ski..
    By ranger in forum General PWC Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-16-2006, 02:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •