PWC
    Yamaha Superjet

Default Hi from an Aussie in Ontario!

Hey guys. I'm an Aussie that moved to Toronto, ON in Dec, 2010. I just bought my first Superjet after owning and racing a Waveblaster back home in 2000/01. I haven't ridden anything other than my dad's Kawi Ultra 260 since 2007, when I sold my Blaster. I'm an enthusiast and was wondering if there are any other Lake Simcoe riders here who may wanna head out some time. I'll be looking at launching from Crates marina in Keswick, but I'm told there's some good riding on Lake Ontario with some boys who race. Hope to hear from you guys!

Cheers,

Mitch

PWC
    2009 fxsho & fzs

welcome to the site! Can't help you with riding buddies, I am on the other side of the country .

PWC
    RXDI

Hi saw your post im from the Aurora area and my brother and I are always looking for people to ride with out on the lake. So far we have just stuck with Lake Simcoe, used to put the sleds in the Big Bay Point area which is in the north end but we are trying out some new slips this year. Actually just checked out Crates last weekend, looks like a good place to start from
    My brother usually rides a yellow XP and is forever on the hunt for cruser wakes to fling himself off of lol I bounce between red RXDI and a GTX
    Havent had the chance to get them in yet this season yet though, lemme know if your interested in company
    Nice to meet you, names Kimberley by the way

PWC
    Yamaha Superjet

Quote Originally Posted by Flexette View Post
    Hi saw your post im from the Aurora area and my brother and I are always looking for people to ride with out on the lake. So far we have just stuck with Lake Simcoe, used to put the sleds in the Big Bay Point area which is in the north end but we are trying out some new slips this year. Actually just checked out Crates last weekend, looks like a good place to start from
    My brother usually rides a yellow XP and is forever on the hunt for cruser wakes to fling himself off of lol I bounce between red RXDI and a GTX
    Havent had the chance to get them in yet this season yet though, lemme know if your interested in company
    Nice to meet you, names Kimberley by the way
    Hi Kimberly. Which Crates did you look at? There's the one at Keswick which is nice, and there's the one we have our boat at which is up at Willow Beach. It's not as nice as the Keswick one, but cheaper.

I actually haven't been out on the ski yet. It's in pieces as I work on it, and I'm about to throw a couple of larger carbs on it. Hopefully I will be out in a few weeks or so. It all depends on when I get these carbs from the States and when I can get a mechanic to tune it up for me.

Which XP does your brother have?

PWC
    2 91 SN, 97 RN, 95 SPX

Hey Mitch if your looking to people to ride with me and a buddy live in Keswick and are always out on simcoe. We launch just down the road from my house also at roches point which are both free launches. You get all the big boats going in and out of crates to hit there waves.

If you want to hook up for a ride just give me a shout

RyAn

PWC
    Yamaha Superjet

Quote Originally Posted by 91SuperJet View Post
    Hey Mitch if your looking to people to ride with me and a buddy live in Keswick and are always out on simcoe. We launch just down the road from my house also at roches point which are both free launches. You get all the big boats going in and out of crates to hit there waves.

If you want to hook up for a ride just give me a shout

RyAn
    Hi Ryan,

Sorry for the late response, I'm not getting email reminders... The superjet is STILL waiting for a set of 44mm carbs and a tune up. Once it's in the water you guys will know about it! Are there many guys who ride stand-ups around here?

PWC
    2 91 SN, 97 RN, 95 SPX

Well im in calgary right now and havent even seen my ski yet this season so your ahead of me on getting your ski ready but in 2 weeks ill be home and out on simcoe. There is quite a few that ride stand ups on simcoe at keswick and barrie. A good spot that people lik eot ride is wasaga its always fun to take the skis down there.

RyAn

PWC
    RXDI

Hey sorry for the super late response, have been really sick for the past week and a half finally on the mend now though. Found ourselves a double trailer so will be able to hit the lake as soon as I get the sleds batteries on the up and up ^.^ can't wait it's been too long, have a feeling I'm going to forget how to do everything lol
    My brother rides a 98 XP lmtd...the little thing is amazing, goes like stink as my folks would say turns on a dime and is great practice for your balance at slow speed xD haven't found many others out there on the lake like it.
    We also have an 03 RXDI and our 'beast' a 01 GTX DI which now a days isn't so big
    So lemme know when you guys wanna hit the water need to get me some practice!
    Kimmi

PWC
    looking...

I'd suggest trailerin' it up to Lake Muskoka...it's beaut! I grew up there. There's a boat launch right by my boathouse in Gravenhurst. (At the "wharf" - ask anyone they'll tell ya where it is!) Also, a place that has a ton of peeps ridin' stand up is on Lake Ontario in St Catharines. Was just there on Sat and saw a TON of people. Actually got to try a stand up for the first time...now I want one! (which is why Im on here now...)

Miss M.