Thread: I want to race?

PWC
    98 sxi pro750

Default I want to race?

Hey so I bought myself a 1998 sxi pro750. I never even tryed a stand up before I bought this thing. Anyways I got the hang of it prety fast and I love it. I dont know anything about the racing really. I race professional motocross and would like to try this out too. I live in Port stanley Ontario right on Lake Erie about 30minutes south of london if any one else is from the area?..Anyways Im wanting to try out the Sarnia race August 25/26 but dont know anything about the races like what class I should race or how i even move my ski around at the races and any mods I have to make so my ski will pass any inspections? Any help is great thanks

Default I can help

Hello,
    I would be very happy to help you out with any questions you. Please feel free to contact me at
    ray@canadianwatercraft.com or 519-980-8608

Thank you,
    Ray
    CWA

PWC
    yamaha fzr, honda 12x

I would like to try some racing also. I even bought a bunch of ski markers recently and thought it woud be fun to se up a course and race against the clock, practice, ect.. I'm not that serious about winning just want to have fun.
    I live in PA but am a duel citizen and have been exploring the Grand river/erie/buffalo area a lot.

Anyone wants to meet up let me know.

PWC
    Beginne mit Großbuchstaben

So, who's racing this year ??? i am that intresting in this racew to take part
    Our excellent online actual tests mcitp exams - braindumps.com training programs will lead you to success in the fit.edu exam. We also offer latest sterling and actual tests 400-101 exams with 100% success guarantee.