Finally decided to part with my most treasured toy... 1991 Isuzu Impulse RS, 1.6 DOHC AWD Turbo... I have owned this car along with other Impulses for over 10 years.

Looking to trade for a 1995 or newer RUNNING Seadoo, Waverunner, preferably 3 seater, Etc, PWC with trailer. Will also consider a 2 or 4 seater small boat.

Please e-mail me at impulsive_rs@hotmail.com

Short history lesson on the Impulse RS
... Less than 800 of these models were brought to North America, now less than a quarter of that still exist making it super rare! The 1.6 DOHC turbo motor was also found in the early 90s Lotus Elans (but in FWD layout, surprisingly). The Impulse came factory with the "Lotus tuned suspension".

Car runs and drives, I recently changed the starter on it. The car has been wrapped up and covered for about 5 years now, started every now and then. Has all the right "stock" replacement upgrades including 1.8 DOHC cams, converted to hydraulic lifters, a turbo compressor from a Thunderbird 2.3... Boost is running below stock at the moment since I bored out the wastegate to accommodate the t-bird turbo... This car is pretty quick once a boost controller is installed.

Some parts that have been changed on the car since I've owned it (that I can recall).
Clutch
Transfer Case
Alternator
front shocks
Adjustable Coilover Sleeves
Greddy Style blow off valve
Turbo Timer
I just put some decent all-season tires on it

For its age and body, I'd give the car a 7/10 condition. For sure needs a windshield ($160 installed), and the brakes serviced/cleaned up from sitting. Runs and idles great, this car has never given me a check engine light!

Also comes with a bunch of extra parts: Body parts, clutch, bearings, lights, etc.

It definitely needs some TLC to make it right, a great winter project. I never thought I would part with this car but I don't know when I'll ever be able to give it the attention that I use to, due to new projects.

The last pictures shown was when it was in it's prime...

Have a short youtube video of a walkaround.

[IMG=http://imageshack.us/a/img267/2416/impulse4.jpg][/IMG]