PWC
    2002 SeaDoo GTX

Default Hello from beautiful Mississauga!

Hello to you!

I'm new to the forum, we have a 2002 GTX Sea Doo that we are planning on selling soon and purchasing a new PWC, just an entry level model for us 50+ couple. We don't need super speed, just want reliability to toot around Port Credit area of Lake Ontario. Not sure what to purchase, so much choice. We just want a new machine for reliability.
    I'll read through the posts that I can find on the subject of buying new and then post our machine to see if anyone can give us an idea of value. Engine was redone to the tune of $4k about 1.5 years ago, so it runs like new, but it's time to unload it while I have some spare cash! lol

Looking forward to talking with people on this forum.

Thanks
    Mark

PWC
    The Superjet

Welcome to the forum.
    Wish I could help with your question but if its not a stand up I'm not much good with it!
    Blackjack/Jetworks-Gord Bush performance-Hatefactory freeride FTW

PWC
    2003 Seadoo GTX 185 Supercharged

Welcome!

i love mississauga area... I used to go there with my motorcycle group... Nice scenic view around there...

I dont know anything about jetski as well... This coming summer will be my roockie season... I just hope my new (to me) seadoo keep up my noob season...

And just for the record, im 37 years old... Crazy things are behind and i wont intend to abuse the engine of my watercraft... This will be more like cruising watercraft instead "freestyle" runs...

cheers..!!!

juan

PWC
    07 RXP

Seadoo has a great line up of new cruisers. If you looking for a comfort cruiser, they have suspension models in N/A or supercharged. As for yours, pending condition, even though engine was rebuilt, u would b lucky to get 4k.

Hope you get a new machine soon. I got a new GTI 130 SE for reliability. I'm in Mississauga too. (I launch just east of Pt Credit) Haven't dropped my machine in yet
    Last edited by piper mike; 05-14-2013 at 06:47 AM.

PWC
    2002 SeaDoo GTX

Wink Hello from beautiful Mississauga!

Thanks for all your comments!
    We took the plunge and bought a new GTR 215, dropped it into the water at Port Credit River yesterday for it's maiden voyage - what a beautiful machine!! It was a little chilly on Lake Ontario yesterday, but was still nice with the sun. Only beef on this new machine is that the reverse is backwards, it's intuitively incorrect, not sure why they did this, but I guess we will get used to it. What I mean is that when the machine is in reverse and you turn the handlebar to the right, for example, the back of the machine goes left, wtf! It's like those bikes they have you try and ride at the EX with the reverse handle bars, hard to do! lol

At any rate, all is good, sold the old machine and am ready for summer!

All the best to everyone!
    Mark