Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PWC
    2003 Seadoo GTX 185 Supercharged

very nice!

video quality is not bad at all... keep it up... but if you get a chance... get the Hero 2... you will notice the difference right away... my hard drive is almost full of videos of my motorcycle group... well.. i quite to riding for this year and got my first seadoo jet ski... i will full this site with pics and vids this coming season...

btw... i suck editing videos... that's why i don't have a youtube channel... i will try to research how to do nice video editing at soon i start collecting videos in my noob year as jetskier... (y)

PWC
    96 Polaris SL780

Quote Originally Posted by Juancho View Post
    very nice!

video quality is not bad at all... keep it up... but if you get a chance... get the Hero 2... you will notice the difference right away... my hard drive is almost full of videos of my motorcycle group... well.. i quite to riding for this year and got my first seadoo jet ski... i will full this site with pics and vids this coming season...

btw... i suck editing videos... that's why i don't have a youtube channel... i will try to research how to do nice video editing at soon i start collecting videos in my noob year as jetskier... (y)
    Just start with windows live movie maker if you have a pc, and start clicking away, thats what i started with when i started with the go pros, I have better videos now edited using Sony vegas pro. any questions just shoot me a PM.

Default iON Camlock System

Hi Bulldawg,

I have used the camera's on many different applications in the high speed world. None of the mounts have failed or been compromised in these situations. I have used the CamLOCK system on the rally car very successfully. The mounting flexibility and camera size and shape allows me to capture some really great angles, and mount it in new unique places on the rally car. I like the ability to be able to turn the camera front and rear facing on the same mount to capture interesting angles. Using the CamLOCK is very workable and the plastic composition/structure iON uses for the CamLOCK System is on par with other competitors. I have also noticed that in extreme conditions having the ability to direct interface to the standard tri-pod interface that is embedded into the camera allows for flexibility and the ability to use 3rd party mounts or even custom made mounts is a great feature too.

I have loads of pics and footage available (I have attached few pics to try and demonstrate the extreme things we do with the car) and there are a couple of pics showing the adapted camlock set up with camera mounted to the car. I hope this helps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ion3.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	224.1 KB 
ID:	2729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	with ion 2.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	2730Click image for larger version. 

Name:	with ion.jpg 
Size:	261.8 KB 
ID:	2731

PWC
    96 Polaris SL780

Quote Originally Posted by Edward.Upshaw View Post
    Hi Bulldawg,

I have used the camera's on many different applications in the high speed world. None of the mounts have failed or been compromised in these situations. I have used the CamLOCK system on the rally car very successfully. The mounting flexibility and camera size and shape allows me to capture some really great angles, and mount it in new unique places on the rally car. I like the ability to be able to turn the camera front and rear facing on the same mount to capture interesting angles. Using the CamLOCK is very workable and the plastic composition/structure iON uses for the CamLOCK System is on par with other competitors. I have also noticed that in extreme conditions having the ability to direct interface to the standard tri-pod interface that is embedded into the camera allows for flexibility and the ability to use 3rd party mounts or even custom made mounts is a great feature too.

I have loads of pics and footage available (I have attached few pics to try and demonstrate the extreme things we do with the car) and there are a couple of pics showing the adapted camlock set up with camera mounted to the car. I hope this helps.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ion3.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	224.1 KB 
ID:	2729Click image for larger version. 

Name:	with ion 2.jpg 
Size:	216.8 KB 
ID:	2730Click image for larger version. 

Name:	with ion.jpg 
Size:	261.8 KB 
ID:	2731

Sweet, Thanks Edward, I got a local retailer here that has one in stock, i'll have to go check it out.

PWC
    94 blaster

i bought a contour hd for myself for christmas this year. i took it out on the ski with me one time, and decided to take it back. the one thing that was a deal breaker for me is not being able to change setting on the fly. you have to hook it up to a computer to make any changes. ex: switching from vid to still shots.

i looked a several cameras for months before i decided to suck it up and get a go pro. picked up a black hero3. cant believe how bad ass this camera is. the silver is also awesome. my buddy just got one and loves it.

PWC
    96 Polaris SL780

Quote Originally Posted by extreemthrottle View Post
    i bought a contour hd for myself for christmas this year. i took it out on the ski with me one time, and decided to take it back. the one thing that was a deal breaker for me is not being able to change setting on the fly. you have to hook it up to a computer to make any changes. ex: switching from vid to still shots.

i looked a several cameras for months before i decided to suck it up and get a go pro. picked up a black hero3. cant believe how bad ass this camera is. the silver is also awesome. my buddy just got one and loves it.
    thanks you so much for the feedback, Really helps out alot.