Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default WANTED Kawasaki js/sx550/650 or X2 PLEASE HELP

I have been looking very hard and having ALOT of trouble locating/finding decently priced and in decent shape standups. any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone knows somebody selling either a 550/650 sx or X2 preferably under $1200. The help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Default Help with kawasaki js550 is it anygood?

hey there, so im hoping to get some input about a js550 i found. the only problem is it looks like theres a chunk out the back of the hull just right of the jet but the owner says that its not to do with the hull and that the cap fell off. It looks pretty nasty and I cant tell whether the guy is just playing me for dumb or is actually right about it not affecting the ski. oh and he wants 700 for it. i included a couple pics any feedback would be awesome. thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  

PWC
    KAWI X2, GP1200

Quote Originally Posted by dgoriachev View Post
    hey there, so im hoping to get some input about a js550 i found. the only problem is it looks like theres a chunk out the back of the hull just right of the jet but the owner says that its not to do with the hull and that the cap fell off. It looks pretty nasty and I cant tell whether the guy is just playing me for dumb or is actually right about it not affecting the ski. oh and he wants 700 for it. i included a couple pics any feedback would be awesome. thanks.
    he is correct, the missing piece is factory installed hull extension. the ski will handle 'funny' without it. i don't know if you buy them separately, check with a kawi dealer.

PWC
    98 SXi Pro

I have a brand new hull extension that you can have for $25 plus shipping.

Chester
    4 out of the 5 voices in my head say, pull the trigger!

Chester

PWC
    1989 Kawaski X2

Default If still looking

If your still looking I've got a JS550 a bunch of performance goodies on it. $1200