PWC
    RXP 155

Default Personal Watercraft Fenders

Does anyone have some suggestions about finding a good personal watercraft fender? I have this problem every time I travel with my Sea Doo to visit friends or go to other lakes and I have to find a creative way to keep my machine from hitting the dock. I know Sea Doo is coming out with a new Spark bumper, but they cost around $100, plus an adapting kit to work on non-Spark models which is another $20, which I think is a little much for a bumper.

Does anyone else have this problem? I have found there hasn't been much in the way of new alternatives for this issue, and I get the sense that current products aren't all that great. Is that a fair assumption?

PWC
    Seadoo GTISE155

Default Fenders

I have been searching for something myself for a long time. Can't believe PWC manuf don't install retractable cleats on the machines for what they cost these days.
    This is what I was able to find at Brewer Bros Marine supply in Hamilton for apprx $15.00Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mBa-lgKwvbGSsEy-f-ghfDw.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	4.9 KB 
ID:	2928

PWC
    RXP 155

I have found those on a few sites, but I'm not sure about them. I have read that the suction cups aren't all that great, but I have never seen them used first hand. How have you found them? Do you like them or are you looking for something better? I am also looking for something that I can use my cover with and most of them seem to protrude off the side or you need to tie them up, which wouldn't really work great with the cover on.

PWC
    Seadoo GTISE155

Not the best but needed something. Royal Distributing has these which I may try. Same as what is on Ebay

PWC
    RXP 155

I've seen those ones as well, but not really sure they'll work very well on the newer models. On the Sea Doo website it says they're best used on models 2001 and older, so I'm not really convinced they're that great.

Maybe people aren't that interested in a good fender if they haven't really made any newer designs over the last couple of years.

PWC
    RXP 155

Default docking fenders

What would people think would work better for a custom pwc fender... foam or a boat bumper?

PWC
    RXP 155

What about something like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG1051.jpg   IMAG1053.jpg   IMAG1054.jpg  

PWC
    Seadoo Gti SE 155

Default Fenders!!!

In my personal opinion, I would buy the 90$ Seadoo oem bumpers and 20$ install kit for a non Spark. I looked around for so long on alternatives and my friend has the other ones where you need to attach and tie them to your craft. It takes me all of 10 seconds on and off and i'm never worried of them falling off "ever". They cost a little more but in the long run I think they are worth it. My 2 cents Good luck.