PWC
    RXT-X 260

Default For sale: Brp rxt-x 260

Good morning, Guys!

I am selling my 2013 RXT-X 260 Need to get some money together to buy a house!

This machine has been meticulously maintained. I bought it at the beginning of last year, babied it through the break-in hours, had the first service completed, had it shrink-wrapped and stored for the winter! It barely has 20 hours on it!

I am asking about $16,000 for it. Unfortunately I do not have a trailer, but I can get one at an added cost, if you absolutely need one! Shoot me an email if you're interested, and we'll work something out!

Thanks!
    CottageWest7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	222.1 KB 
ID:	2932
    Last edited by CottageWest7; 05-07-2014 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Price drop

PWC
    rxt-x260

Default seadoo rxt x260 for sale

Hi i can ofer you 12000 dollars cash Martin

I am selling my 2013 RXT-X 260 Need to get some money together to buy a house!

This machine has been meticulously maintained. I bought it at the beginning of last year, babied it through the break-in hours, had the first service completed, had it shrink-wrapped and stored for the winter! It barely has 20 hours on it!

I am asking about $16,000 for it. Unfortunately I do not have a trailer, but I can get one at an added cost, if you absolutely need one! Shoot me an email if you're interested, and we'll work something out!

Thanks!
    CottageWest7