Selling my superjet. Open to offers. email me at blastermitch@hotmail.com. Will be sad to see it go cause it was going to be a project but I'm just too busy and I want a motorcycle. Cheers.

I have a 2004 Yamaha Superjet with all the mods ready to race or play. Bought in 2012, rode it ONCE and it has been stored since. When I bought it, it was set up for freestyle, but I set it up for racing or reliable performance. I still have the stuff it came with.
Mods that I can remember:

Factory B Pipe with water box. Also have brand new ATP box ready to go in cause it sounds better.
Bigger carbs and filters (virtually brand new, used ONCE).
ADA girdled head.
New straight bars and billet throttle. New grips. Bow eye and tow loop. Pole saver rope thingy.
New intake and ride plate.
Not sure what impeller is in it - only thing I would check if you're racing but it runs fine with the current one. I'd say it's one for more bottom end.

As far as I know, internals are stock and so are electrics. It has been set up for a reliable performance ski, not a race ski on the edge running on 100 octane, ready to blow up.

I have a handlebar mounted bilge switch which needs to be installed, and new hydroturf and chin pad cover that also needs installing (never got round to it).

No trailer but does include a virtually new shop stand and Yamaha cover.

Compression was strong when I bought it in 2012 and I've ridden it ONCE.

Will consider a trade for a Suzuki DRZ 400 SM (or other supermoto) or Yamaha R6, Kawasaki ZX6R or Harley Davidson of similar value.

Selling cause I'm too big for it (6'4", 255lbs - I'm not the guy in the pic) and I think I'll use a bike more; plus we have a boat.

Email if interested. No time wasters - I don't NEED to sell it so I won't give it away or trade for junk.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-personal-wate...ationFlag=true