Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey , just saying hi from Ottawa, Getting my first PWC the summer..

PWC
    Superjet

Hello furrybandit
    Welcome to Canadian PWC

WELCOME
    FURRY BANDIT?????????
    HMMMMMM (INTERESTING NAME)
    I WON'T EVEN ASK
    ENJOY THE SITE ***********(BUY A STANDUP)**************
    OTTAWA
    MY FAVORITE TEAM
    J.BRATTTT
    "HEHEHE"
    DRANK HALF
    THE LAKE
    THAT TIME
    J.BR@TTTT

GO SEN GO !!! kinda something stupid to ask, but i am a newbie to this, where can i do some reading how not to damge this thing?? I mean like low water, weeds, stones,....I understand basicly, i have owned a boat before.. but people talk alot about small stones getting in impeller?? what about weedey water?? NO GO ??

YOUR OWNERS MANUAL ITSELF WILL GIVE YOU THE BASICS ON DEPTHS OF WATER TO RUN IN , MAINTANANCE , OIL TYPES ,ETC........... (BLAH , BLAH ,BLAH)
    HONESTLY
    -THE BIGGEST MISTAKES MADE ARE WHEN NEWBIES BEACH THERE CRAFT AND SUCK IN STONES
    OR START THERE MACHINES BASICALLY GROUNDED ON SHORE AND RIP ROCKS THROUGH THERE PUMP AND IMPELLER
    -ANOTHER BIG ONE IS FROM THE ONGOING SUCKING OF SAND AND SILT THROUGH YOUR COOLANT LINES INTO THE COOLING JACKETS OF THE ENGINE, (MOST NEW MACHINES ARE FITTED WITH INLINE FILTERS NOW)
    ANYWAYS,THEY CAN BECOME PLUGGED AND BEFORE YA KNOW IT (KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!)
    BYE BYE MOTOR
    -WEEDS ARE JUST MORE OF A NUISANCE ACTUALLY
    I'VE HEARD STORIES OF GUYS HAVING TO COME BACK TO SHORE AND CLEAN OUT THERE INTAKES/PUMPS (GRATES AND STUFF) BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL CLOGGED UP AND CAVITATING EVERYWHERE
    A
    2 MILE AN HOUR AFTERNOON DEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    IN ALL HONESTY
    COMON SENSE
    WILL KEEP YER BABY SAFE
    KEEP 'ER WELL OILED ,TIGHT AND ALL SHINED UP
    "HEHEHE"
    DRANK HALF
    THE LAKE
    THAT TIME
    J.BR@TTTT

Thanks dude,,, how do ya know when weeds are pluggin you water intake? are there 2 intakes? 1 for impeller and 1 for cooling?

'ELLO
    WHILE RIDING,
    THE SKI WILL ACTUALLY BE SLUGGISH , SLOWER AND EVEN IN SOME CASES JUST DIE OUT ON YA, POWER LOSS ,YOU'LL FEEL IT.
    VISUALLY ,YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CHECK BEFORE YA RIPP OUT AFTER A REST ,AND ABSOLUTELY!!!!!. BEFORE YA START OUT YOUR DAY ,THAT YOUR INTAKE GRATE AND YOUR PUMP/IMPELLER /RIDEPLATE ,ARE FREE OF DEBRIS
    I'LL EXPLAIN THIS SIMPLY,THE INTAKE GRATE DIRECTS /FORCES WATER INTO PUMP IMPELLER CASING , THE ENGINE THEN RECIEVES FORCED COOLANT(LAKE WATER) THROUGH LINE(S) FROM PUMP, IT COOLS MOTER /MIXES WITH ENGINES EXHAUST ,IS RE -DIVERTED BACK THROUGH PUMP AND MIXED WITH FORCED THRUST WATER THAT THEN SHOOTS OUT BACK OF SKI TO PROPELL YOU FORWARD!!!!!!!!!!(SO)!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ACTUALLY ITS MORE SO, SAND AND SEDIMENT THAT WILL CLOG YOUR COOLING LINES ,OVER WEEDS.
    TOO MANY PEOPLE LITTERALLY AS I SAID ,START THERE MACHINES UP WHILE THE RIDE PLATE IS RESTING ON THE BOTTOM AND LET 'ER RIPP!!!!!!!!
    THE PUMP THEN SUCKS IN ROCKS , SAND SILT (EVERYTHING),AND THE DEALER THEN JUST WAITS FOR YA ON MONDAY MORNIN'
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    HEHEHE
    TRUST ME I'M NOT KIDDING YA
    MY FIRST STANDUP CAUGHT FIRE AND SANK IN WASAGA BEACH
    HEHEHEHE
    WE PULLED HER OUT WITH A WINCH AND FOUND ,THE EXACT PROBLEM
    WAS NO COOLANT TO MOTOR DUE TO LINES BEING CLOGGED FROM SAND
    MY EXHAUST LIT UP ON FIRE. IT MELTED AND THEN THE WATER JUST STARTED POURING IN
    MAN
    THE MEMORIES(HEHEHEHEEH)
    BRATTTT
    "HEHEHE"
    DRANK HALF
    THE LAKE
    THAT TIME
    J.BR@TTTT

PWC
    Superjet

Quote Originally Posted by JETSKIBRATTTT
    'I'VE HEARD STORIES OF GUYS HAVING TO COME BACK TO SHORE AND CLEAN OUT THERE INTAKES/PUMPS (GRATES AND STUFF) BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL CLOGGED UP AND CAVITATING EVERYWHERE
    Couple of us ride on the Fraser River and its a dirty river. This time of year the snow is melting from the mountains and there is alot of sticks floating down the river. It will start to vibrate and/or cavitating badly when you rev up so just turn it off and take it out. On my standup i just turn off the engine while moving and as soon as the rear sinks the backwash thru the pump will remove it. The larger debirs you may need to flip your ski over on its side... its a pain floating down the river.

P.S. JETSKIBRATTTT can you not use all capital letters...its harder to read

SORRY
    HEHEHEHE
    I'M DEAF
    MY LADY ALWAYS GIVES ME CRAP FER SHOUTIN'
    J.BRATTTT
    "HEHEHE"
    DRANK HALF
    THE LAKE
    THAT TIME
    J.BR@TTTT