Jimmy's the first of all in Free Ride's France round, and the second in Portugal. One of more experience than the most riders, he encourages the younger, he's very happy to see the Pierre Maxeinne's backflips, the Kalambre's barrel rolls... "I respect them all and we are good friends", he tells.

Jimmy used to race moto and bodyboard. In 1996 he stopped racing and was looking for something else to do, found in jet-ski the perfect combination of Moto and body boarding. "Jet-ski is one of the most important things in my life. I think about it when I wake up, wondering if the waves are good", he says. Decided ride in Free Ride, because thinks the event is one excellent opportunity to be with the best riders of the world, in five countries different: "I have to be there!"

Your best maneuver was twice no-hand backflips on two waves right after each other, realized on Vendays Montalivet. "I knew I would be the winner", he tells. Jimmy thinks the tube ride is the most difficult maneuver, because have to find the right wave at the right time, be brave and have perfect control and understanding of the surf.

Article Link Here (Spanish but cool pics!)

Click Read Full Article below to view in english.
Read more...
Source: JetSki News
JetSkiNews.Com - JetSki News and Personal Watercraft News You Can Use.