Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you know China Jet ski brand " Hison " ?

PWC
    20001 yamaha waverunnerxl800

yes these are coming to north america just like we are invaded by those dirt bikes and atvs!i heard its acopy of polaris hull and motor i know they are going to get a law suite over that water squirt in the back ,that was patented by yamaha waverunner,...should keep the coast gaurd busy with all the breakdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when or where are they selling these?

yes these are coming to north america just like we are invaded by those dirt bikes and atvs!i heard its acopy of polaris hull and motor i know they are going to get a law suite over that water squirt in the back ,that was patented by yamaha waverunner,...should keep the coast gaurd busy with all the breakdowns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Since when do you see Lawsuits over Copy Chinese Copy Cats? Patents are Limited to several countries.. and unfortunatly, China is Exempt from these protections.

i bought 2 of these a few months ago, and let me tell you, they are shite. oil leaks, bolts falling off, waterpump pulley wears hole in fuel tank(very safe, NOT). and thats just for starters, dont even think about after sales service, i dont exist.

KEEP AWAY, I WISH I DID

by the way, the user seajet seems oddly enough to be from the factory that makes the sea jet jet skis. the factory is Hison

Hey from Australia been riding GP1300s and was thinking bout bringing in a couple of those Hison 1400cc turbo skis, you think it is a bad idea ay? what did you pay $ for them and what model?

i bought 2 of the 1200cc models, i now know they are the old suzuki version, the new ones are 1400. i dont think they are turbo, but they claim to be 200hp but i find that hard to belive, mine was lucky to get to 20Kph. this is my experiance with them.
    [FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']http://groups.google.com/group/hison...-jetskis?hl=en[/FONT]

PWC
    water wings :D

Nope i wouldnt buy one

Default You can learn how the Hison owners took 20k from us

Default Hison Sea-Jet

I have one of the 2010 models 1400cc suzuki i havnt had any trouble with it in fact its awesome i have only used it on lakes can you use them on rivers?