Default 1998 Seadoo GSX LTD

I'm posting this for my husband so bear with me if I get some names mixed up. We have a 1998 Seadoo GSX LTD 951 CC and are looking for parts. My husband needs to purchase pistons, head, etc. Can anyone recommend a parts dealer in the Mississauga, Greater Toronto area? Thank you!

caljet, baker performance, snow-city, or try some of the online classifieds if you can do the work yourself.

sea-doo.net
    greenhulk.net
    pwctoday.com
    ebay

Default Re: 1998 Seadoo GSX LTD

Quote Originally Posted by braffert
    I'm posting this for my husband so bear with me if I get some names mixed up. We have a 1998 Seadoo GSX LTD 951 CC and are looking for parts. My husband needs to purchase pistons, head, etc. Can anyone recommend a parts dealer in the Mississauga, Greater Toronto area? Thank you!
    Hi I am new to this form but not new to the jest ski indrudtry.
    We offer complete top-end engine rebuild kits for the 951 engine.
    These run $60.00 more that the ones for the two cylinder Kawasaki engines. Here is a link with pictures and a full discription of these top end rebuild kits. http://www.jetskihaven.com/jetskipro...hp?prodnum=199
    This link is info. on the Kawasaki 2 cylinders but is the same for the 951 except for the $60.00 extra in charge for the piston kits.
    I also have a head for the 951. Here is a link to the e-bay store.
    Ebay Sea-Doo Head

Let me know if you would be interested in any of these parts or services.

Thanks John - Jet Ski Haven
    john@jetskihaven.com
    225-612-5540
    www.jetskihaven.com