Default Ontario STANDUP Riders

Hey everyone, New to the site and just thought i'd into myself. My Name is Derek, i am addicted to riding/wrenching on standups. I stated out on a kawi js550 with limited mods and then got a 96 sxi two seasons later, rode and modified it after going to a freeride in ipperwash beach ontario and seeing/meeting some peeps Barrel roll and backflipping superjets, Last winter i got a 95 SN hull with a steering cable. I built the rest with ebay and new parts from various aftermarket companies. Still modding the ski for more power and teaching myself to freestyle. If anyone else is in the Dunnville Ontario location let me know and we can ride this coming season. I ride mostly in the Grand River, ANd Lake Erie out of prt Maitland. Me and my ride buddy have met people from St. Catherines, Ipperwash/Grand Bend, Toronto, London, Hamilton, Burlington. ALways looking for more Ontario Riders to get together and have a ride, We should Plan some sort of local ride near the Dunnville or Burlington area for this summer, Anyways thats my story and hope to see you online.
    1996 SuperfrickenJet

PWC
    Superjet

Welcome to the forum D-Roc

i'm starting to think there's no people around use that ride stand-ups!!!
    grand river fish killer

PWC
    1995 FX-1

Im in Oakville. Let me know!!

Hey Derek /// yea leats get together for a few rides for sure this summer .. and a few brown pops ///
    hey how about a weekend up at my cottage early spring let me know when your free !

PWC
    98 Superjet

Myself and a couple friends would probably be in for a few get togethers this summer. We havn't met anyone else that rides standups, but we're up to three of us and working on a fourth

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

Welcome to the site! It's good to see more Ontario riders here! Enjoy the waters!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition