Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Anyone From Ottawa region??

Quote Originally Posted by supradupafast
    Hey, I was just curious to see if there were any riders from Ottawa region in this Forum.
    No need to be curious any more. Quite a few of us actually. Most of us launch at blair road. Just not this week!!
    Kinda cool to be on a jetski behind parliament hill.
    Hey anybody remember the corona gal?
    Was that you pone that said "it's because of girls like that i pay alimony!!!"LOL
    Any body seen Marc yet this year?

Nope, that wasn't me that said that.... does she ride on the ottawa? Canadian are you out there frequently?

Corona Gal???

Default blair road launch

Corona Gal???
    It was pretty funny, there was this little gal wearing a very itsy bitsy corona bathing suit.She was very self consious.
    Try to get down to blair at least a few times a week around 5pmish. Ther is often quite a few of us there till dark. Not too many of us go on the weekends(just too busy at blair). Now if it would only stop snowing!!
    Ride a 91 sj stand up and just blew up the couch yesterday. So pulling it apart in the shop today( too cold to go riding anyways)

Yeah, i've been a couple times after work.. Alot of Spectators (and Tokers) at night, but have never seen the Corona Gal... I'll keep an Eye open for a rider of a 91 SJ

Wow supradupafast.... You've been out this year already... You've got some big balls my friend... It's way to damn cold for my liking, I just took it out of winterizing last week myself, poped in the battery and gave it a few times before she started up... can;t wait for some nice weather to get out though.

Yeah, i've been a couple times after work.. Alot of Spectators (and Tokers) at night, but have never seen the Corona Gal... I'll keep an Eye open for a rider of a 91 SJ

Nah, i was talking about last year. My machines are still in Hibernation, and it doesnt look like they will be coming out anytime soon, with this non-sense weather... And still, ppl believe in Global warming???

I'm livin in ottawa near the barheaven regiion if you know where that is

Alright PPL, Season is finally here.. Those with Wet Suits, MAY24 weekend is where it starts... Who's Hitting the water this coming long weekend?

anyone go out for a rip yet ?