Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Nope, I was hoping to hit the water this weekend... but its suppose to be cool (low 20's), and Sunday Rain.. Sucks

Default Re: Anyone From Ottawa region??

Not a lot of guys that do forums, but visit blair launch after 4 pm most week days and a bunch of us are usually out, though this year is unusually quiet.Have not seen marc dore out this year or marc delemadelaine.
    Week days i'm out with my sj and chris with his kawi 650 and usually a couple of guys on new seadoos.We musta had 2-3 new riders in the water this week.Freaking cold on friday.

Quote Originally Posted by supradupafast
    Hey, I was just curious to see if there were any riders from Ottawa region in this Forum.

PWC
    95 750 sxi

I know this thread is a year old but... Yes I'm from the Ottawa region, but I usually ride the river west of Britannia. Do people still gather at Blair/Petrie ?

PWC
    2008 Honda Aquatrax F-15X

Hey! I'm new to the sport and am in Ottawa. I've got a few boating buddies that have given me great ideas for launching. Wouldn't mind hooking up and going for a rip.

PWC
    RXP-X '08

I'm late by a year or two for this thread... but maybe we can breathe new life into the thread? Someone tell me where the Blair road launch is... I've heard about it but I've never been able to find it... I'd love to try it, especially with some new friends!!! So far I've only launched from Petrie Is and Ecolands...