Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PWC
    Seadoo GTX

Greetings Loudsubz,
    Just picked up a nice 04 R12 and can't wait to get it on the water.
    Did a lot of research on the 4 strokes and though the Honda was the most reliable and had a lot of rave reviews.
    Usually ride at lake Bellwood near Guelph.

PWC
    2008 Honda Aquatrax F15-X

Just purchased a brand new 2008 F15X from HONDA dealer in Saskatoon. Never been in the water, first weekend out 102 KM top speed, 2nd weekend out (last weekend) 105km top speed. This unit outrides the 1300cc Yamaha my brother in law owns. The machine is awesome in rough water and bow really cuts the waves. Anyway, love this machine, and seem to be the only one around.

PWC
    2008 Honda Aquatrax F15-X

No not with a GPS just the speedo. Do you find yours tippy? I already flipped it right upside down so machine was floating with handle bars pointing to bottom of the lake (only for 30 seconds). I let it sit for a while, it started immediatly and no water leaked in at all.

PWC
    Honda aquatrax F15X

Default F15x

I've had a few bombardier products and they were great when they ran, but for most part they didn't.... Extremely unreliable... I finally purchased a 2008 F15X, and it's absolutely the smoothest, economical, and most reliable piece of machinery I ever owned! And it seems to be extremely rare, it's funny how many times people ask with disbelief"Honda makes these!!??"

PWC
    yamaha fzr, honda 12x

Default my 12 x rocks

Hey Friends, I' a proud 2007 12 x owner, I love it. I'd love to meet up with other jet owners. I have been hitting the grand river near Dunnville a lot, what great people!!! I am switching out to 100% synthetic Honda Oil tomorrow and I'll give a report if anyone cares. I'm told the spin up with 10/30 honda synth is a little better. My baby loves lucas octane booster, runs better with 87 and LOB then 93. The biggest differenct is the fuel usage? but its quieter and quicker. I'm also buying a yamaha FRZ this week or next, Anyone want to meet up I love making new friends!!!

PWC
    yamaha fzr, honda 12x

I switched out to the 100% synth oil, I even filled and drained 3 times to make it a nearly complete conversion. Complete with filter. I do not notice ANY performance change. The single only thing I notice is that the motor seems to warm up slower, which would indicate less friction (I quess). So hopefully the wear is less.