Thread: Fraser was good

Default Fraser was good

Jeff and I hit the Fraser Wed. after work and met up with a GTI rider, Dennis. They drag raced then we chased down a few tug boats in Queen Quay, (New West) Some pretty good rollers in that area and always makes for nice outing. Saw a beaver, ya...I know... it was a real one, and a stinkin' dead seal floating. Bahaha.
    Jeff and I couldn't believe the stench. LoL We dared each other to stick a finger in it.
    He went home early because he said he was cold. Dammit Jeff! Start dressing for the occasion, will ya! Get the wife to lay out some of them long johns and booties the next time, EH!

Anyway, always remember, and never mind what the family says, ...The best suit is a wet suit. (just don't wear it to bed.

Cheers.

PWC
    Superjet

ew tug boats in Queen Quay, (New West) Some pretty good rollers in that area and always makes for nice outing
    We ride alot in that area... love those rollers.

We should get out together some time. Thinking of this weekend in the ocean. How is your schedule?

PWC
    seadoo gti se

Default Dennis

Thats molson canadian to you there sidefx and that was a blast of a ride my shoulder is almost recoverd from the whip lash and beatings i took from those large rollers
    =D>

Molson, I think I owe you a couple splashes! LoL
    Was good riding.
    Are you ready for this weekend?

PWC
    Superjet

Quote Originally Posted by SideFX
    We should get out together some time. Thinking of this weekend in the ocean. How is your schedule?
    Working all weekend

Working all weekend
    All work and no play.......? Hmm, sounds like someone has an eye on some new performance parts. LoL