I know this is a Sea Doo area, but I would like to hear your comments on the situation with my Polaris. I picked up a SLT 700. Cheap! No compression. I didn't really have alot of time to tear it totally down so I did a top end rebuild and oversized the cylinders to 82mm (somebody oversized it before me). Installed wiseco's and finally found that the connecting rod lower bearing was letting go. Particles were coming through the transfer ports and causing debris to smash the top of the piston on the PTO. So I tore it right down and bought a WSM rebuild kit for the crank. Now I have a rebuilt crank and put a newer set of cylinders on and bored them out to 81.5 mm with WISCO's again. (.005" clearance). Reinstalled the engine. All fresh now. Took it for a few rides and it was running fine. Then, you got too wonder. On the way back from my buddies house. She shut down, then fired up again and ran on two. Then it stalled again, and still fire up. Drove it home. Put it up on the lift and checked compression. 30 PSI on the MAG side. Another melted WISECO. New crank and bored to spec. with all new seals. What's with this thing. I am starting to wonder if you install these what kind of trouble you will have? From my research, they need a real precious break in period due to the fact that they are forged and not cast pistons. Also, they need to be warmed up properly before you take off from the boat launch. They expand quickly giving you a cold seizure situation. I am starting to wonder if they are sensitive the to cool H2O a PWC brings in. I have another Wiseco on order to put back in the hole but I hope this one will work fine with a proper break in and warm up. What are your experiences with WISECO's in PWC's?