Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kev26
    The open ocean was lets just say a bit intense with some pretty good size swells
    Super envy from this end!
    It's comforting knowing that at least someone I know got to play in it.
    I gotta say, looking at the water from time to time was a real challenge.
    In fact, probably a good thing my ski is down momentarily because it would have been that much tougher. LoL

Was there any other skis out there or just you two?
    How was the Fraser? Clear, semi clear or brutal?

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

For me, the waves were a bit much, but i am still new at them. SideFX, you would have LOVED the wave action and the huge swells!!

There were only a few other jet skis out - there was a small craft warning in effect so it was mostly just us, sailboats, kite and wind surfers.

The Fraser was semi dirty with debris because the tugs were moving lots of logs.

It was a great ride and it was nice to meet another rider that will join us on future rides!

Nice to meet you Kevin! ... and great pics!

Aaron
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

PWC
    Sadly not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TheBaldEagle
    For me, the waves were a bit much, but i am still new at them. SideFX, you would have LOVED the wave action and the huge swells!!

There were only a few other jet skis out - there was a small craft warning in effect so it was mostly just us, sailboats, kite and wind surfers.

The Fraser was semi dirty with debris because the tugs were moving lots of logs.

It was a great ride and it was nice to meet another rider that will join us on future rides!

Nice to meet you Kevin! ... and great pics!

Aaron
    Ya, I'm with you on this one, the big swells were a bit much for me as well. I'll stick to the semi big tug waves in the fraser next time if it's windy again.

It was great meeting and riding with you as well Aaron! Looking forward to the next ride for sure.