Default Introducing myself

Hey All,

Well finally...there's a Canadian based PWC forum!! Lookin kinda sleepy...but hopefully summer will hep that out.

I got started with my 92 Kawasaki 650SX last year....did lots of modifications (check my sig for my site) and got that old tank movin pretty damn quick! Even took on some couches to their surprise ;-)

I'm in it for freestyle and not racing...so the mods were all for bottom end ;-)

So far the best board I've found is one in the UK (not sure on board rules regarding posting "competitions" URLs...as a lot of US board freak when you do). The lads in the UK are always helpful...where other boards tend to turn into nightmare threads insulting everyone and their monkey).

I'm on Vancouiver Island in Victoria and typically go to Elk Lake to ski. I'd love to hear from others in the area that might be looking for riding partners....best way to improve is to have someone out there pushin ya.

In real life I own a web development company...so if the board operators ever need some advice....ask away.

FYI I've got a great ski mechanic on the mainland (Langley, BC)....so if anyone needs some great mechanical help I can point you in the rigt direction.

Off to checkout the other boards iun the forums.

Cheers

The skis: http://184.69.7.106/clients/bryan/jetski/
    No I'm not one of the fat bastards on the picnic table ;-)

PWC
    Superjet

Hello ColdFusion... and Welcome to Canadian PWC.
    Yes its kinda "sleepy" here but it should pickup in the the spring...need more members and more new posts.

So far the best board I've found is one in the UK (not sure on board rules regarding posting "competitions" URLs...as a lot of US board freak when you do).
    Post any link you want...just no XXX stuff.

I'm on Vancouiver Island in Victoria and typically go to Elk Lake to ski. I'd love to hear from others in the area that might be looking for riding partners....best way to improve is to have someone out there pushin ya.
    Yes there is a couple of us that meet to go riding. We just post on the forum when & where and hope some riders show up

Default Howdy

Nice to meet ya Jetlag....and thanks for the info.

So here's the UK board....like I said...great folks....active board...lots of technical help:

PWCForums

Cheers

Hi cold!

Welcome to the site. Nice site you guys have over there. I noticed some nicknames from years ago. Have you met BigMik and the rest of his buddies? Great bunch of guys.

Nice having you around and hope to see more posts from you!

Hey Suzan,

Yep...BigMik and Bean....2 very useful guys for technical stuff....and all those limeys are a blast ;-)

Mik keeps telling me to ditch my 650 SX tank and go to 750,,,every single time I ask what the next best mod would be...but I'm determined to get some decent arm wrenching bottom end out of it....so far it's going pretty good...hehe

Oh ya...and it' not my site and I'm not "over there"...I'm in Victoria, BC on Vancouver Island....you know....pretty much the other side of the planet from them..hehe

Cheers